Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dorn's first name?
2. What does Arkadina want Sahmraeff to order for her?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A book.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A horse.
3. What does Trigorin say makes him happy?
(a) Critics praising him.
(b) His mother phoning him.
(c) Children singing.
(d) Finishing a novel.
4. Who does Trepleff say watches Nina closely?
(a) Her father and sister.
(b) Her brothers.
(c) Her mother and stepfather.
(d) Her cousins.
5. What does Dorn say destroys the individual?
(a) Tea and coffee.
(b) Wine and tobacco.
(c) Cocaine and coffee.
(d) Beer and cheese.
6. What is Treplieff's mother's job?
(a) An actress.
(b) A singer.
(c) A waitress.
(d) A writer.
7. What does Paulina tell Dorn to put back on?
(a) His hat.
(b) His pants.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His shirt.
8. Which of the following animals does Nina not mention in her monologue?
9. What does Sorin use to walk?
(a) A cane.
(b) A walker.
(c) A plank.
(d) A bannister.
10. What does Masha say has gone to sleep?
(a) Her shoulder.
(b) Her head.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her foot.
11. What is Sorin having an attack of?
12. Who does Nina say writes beautiful stories?
13. What does Aradina smoke?
(c) A pipe.
14. What does Treplieff threaten to do?
(a) Run away.
(b) Burn his manuscripts.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Marry Masha.
15. Why does Nina say she cannot understand Treplieff?
(a) He does not want to be understood.
(b) She is too simple.
(c) He is too different to her.
(d) She does not want to understand him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have Nina's mother and stepfather gone out to do?
2. Who does Arkadina say she is not?
3. What kind of life does Treplieff think his mother leads?
4. What can Masha not return to Medviedenko?
5. What is Treplieff carrying along with the seagull?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)