|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Shamraeff rememebr Silva singing?
(a) The Opera House.
(b) The Kew Gardens.
(c) The Shakespeare Theater.
(d) The Pavillion.
2. What does Trigorin say is all he is fit to describe?
(c) City life.
3. What does Trigorin have to leave to do?
4. What kind of tea does Dorn suggest they give Madame Akadina and Sorin?
(a) Earl Grey.
(b) Nettle tea.
(d) Green tea.
5. What kind of life does Treplieff think his mother leads?
(a) A stupid life.
(b) A fun life.
(c) A serious life.
(d) An ugly life.
6. What is Shamraeff's position on the estate?
7. What blows behind the stage?
(a) A trombone.
(b) A horn.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) A cello.
8. What does Trigorin hear calling him?
(a) His chair.
(b) His desk.
(c) His bed.
(d) His writing pad.
9. Who does Arkadina say she is not?
(a) The Virgin Mary.
(b) Mary Magdelene.
10. What does Nina say she always thought famous writers always despised?
(a) The government.
(b) The common crowd.
11. What does Masha say has gone to sleep?
(a) Her head.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her shoulder.
(d) Her foot.
12. What does Treplieff lay by Nina's feet?
(a) A dead fish.
(b) A dead sparrow.
(c) A dead seagull.
(d) A dead snake.
13. What have Nina's mother and stepfather gone out to do?
14. What does Sorin want Masha's father to leave unchained?
(a) The cat.
(b) The duck.
(c) The bull.
(d) The dog.
15. Who does Sorinn say was unable to sleep during the night?
(a) His sister.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Treplieff threaten to do?
2. Who does Trepleff say watches Nina closely?
3. What does Trigorin say has made him giddy?
4. What is Nina seated upon?
5. What does Trigorin say makes him happy?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)