|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arkadina want Sahmraeff to order for her?
(a) A book.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A horse.
(d) A carriage.
2. What does Trigorin have to leave to do?
3. What does Masha say has gone to sleep?
(a) Her shoulder.
(b) Her foot.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her arm.
4. What does Nina say it is strange seeing a famous author doing?
5. How does Masha describe the air?
6. What does Sorin say City streets are full of?
(a) Pretty girls.
7. What does Paulina tell Dorn to put back on?
(a) His pants.
(b) His shirt.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His hat.
8. Who does Nina call a genius?
9. What animal does Trigorin say he races and dodges like?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A snake.
(c) A fox.
(d) A hedgehog.
10. Who does Sorin say has never liked him?
11. What does Trigorin hear calling him?
(a) His desk.
(b) His writing pad.
(c) His bed.
(d) His chair.
12. What city does Aradina want to travel to?
(b) St. Petersburg.
13. What does Treplieff say he would be if his mother was an ordinary woman?
(a) A happier man.
(b) A lucky man.
(c) A serious man.
(d) A rounded man.
14. What does Arkadina say it is a crime for Nina to do?
(a) Marry young.
(b) Act in such an awful play.
(c) Marry a no good writer like her son.
(d) Hide herself in the countryside.
15. What does Nina say Boris has been spoiled by?
(a) His fortune.
(b) His mother.
(c) His success.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nina seated upon?
2. What kind of tea does Dorn suggest they give Madame Akadina and Sorin?
3. What Shakespeare play does Arkandina quote from?
4. What will happen at 8.30 pm?
5. Why does Paulina want Dorn to put his hat back on?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)