|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulina do with the flowers that Nina gives Dorn?
(a) Puts them in a vase.
(b) Tears them up.
(c) Throws them at Nina.
(d) Stamps on the them.
2. What does Nina say is wonderful?
(a) The world.
(b) The city.
(c) The lake.
(d) The countryside.
3. What kind of life does Treplieff think his mother leads?
(a) An ugly life.
(b) A fun life.
(c) A serious life.
(d) A stupid life.
4. Which character does Arkadina say is a celebrity?
5. Who is 55-years-old?
6. What does Arkadina want her son to spare her?
(a) His hate.
(b) His nonsense.
(c) His pretentiousness.
(d) His love.
7. What does Arkadina want Sahmraeff to order for her?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A book.
(c) A horse.
(d) A carriage.
8. What blows behind the stage?
(a) A trombone.
(b) A trumpet.
(c) A cello.
(d) A horn.
9. Where does Arkadina say she would be rather sitting alone?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) A library.
(d) Her study.
10. Who does Sorin say has never liked him?
11. Why does Paulina want Dorn to put his hat back on?
(a) He can cover his bald patch.
(b) He looks sophisticated.
(c) He looks handsome.
(d) He will catch cold.
12. What can Masha not return to Medviedenko?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His affection.
(c) His hate.
(d) His keys.
13. What is Dorn's first name?
14. Who does Sorin say is a tyrant?
15. What does Trigorin say he is left behind like?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A crow.
(c) A seagull.
(d) A peasant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Akadina say she never likes to look into?
2. What is Treplieff carrying along with the seagull?
3. What does the dog so when it is chained up?
4. Why is Treplieff's play so hard to act in?
5. What does Treplieff threaten to do?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)