|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sorinn say was unable to sleep during the night?
(b) His brother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His nephew.
2. What does Masha say has gone to sleep?
(a) Her head.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her shoulder.
(d) Her foot.
3. What does Aradina smoke?
(b) A pipe.
4. What does Trigorin say he is left behind like?
(a) A crow.
(b) A peasant.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A seagull.
5. What does Nina say she always thought famous writers always despised?
(a) The common crowd.
(d) The government.
6. Where does Shamraeff rememebr Silva singing?
(a) The Pavillion.
(b) The Opera House.
(c) The Kew Gardens.
(d) The Shakespeare Theater.
7. Which of the following animals does Nina not mention in her monologue?
8. What is the title of the book Arkadina is reading?
(a) The Idiot.
(b) The Golden Arm.
(c) On the Water.
(d) Under the Bridge.
9. What does Treplieff say he would be if his mother was an ordinary woman?
(a) A happier man.
(b) A rounded man.
(c) A lucky man.
(d) A serious man.
10. What color does Masha dress in?
11. What does Treplieff lay by Nina's feet?
(a) A dead fish.
(b) A dead sparrow.
(c) A dead snake.
(d) A dead seagull.
12. What city does Aradina want to travel to?
(a) St. Petersburg.
13. Who does Treplieff say he loves?
(d) His mother.
14. Who does Nina call a genius?
15. What does Trigorin have to leave to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Treplieff carrying along with the seagull?
2. What does Trigorin say makes him happy?
3. What does Sorin say City streets are full of?
4. What does Sorin want Masha's father to leave unchained?
5. What does Arkadina want her son to spare her?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)