|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trigorin say has made him giddy?
(a) Writing too much.
(b) The fumes from his brain.
(c) Nina's conversation.
(d) Sitting in the sun.
2. Who does Arkadina ask the doctor to compare her looks to?
3. What blows behind the stage?
(a) A cello.
(b) A horn.
(c) A trombone.
(d) A trumpet.
4. Who does Sorin say has never liked him?
5. What does Treplieff say a woman can never forgive?
(d) A lie
6. What is Dorn's job?
(a) A priest.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A gigolo.
(d) A lawyer.
7. What does Sorin drink with his dinner?
8. What does Trigorin say is all he is fit to describe?
(c) City life.
9. What does Aradina smoke?
(d) A pipe.
10. What does Nina say she always thought famous writers always despised?
(a) The common crowd.
(c) The government.
11. What does Arkadina want Sahmraeff to order for her?
(a) A horse.
(b) A carriage.
(c) A book.
(d) A bicycle.
12. What does the dog so when it is chained up?
13. What does Trigorin have to leave to do?
14. What animal does Trigorin say he races and dodges like?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A hedgehog.
(c) A snake.
(d) A fox.
15. What does Nina give Dorn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trigorin say he is left behind like?
2. What does Masha say has gone to sleep?
3. Who is 55-years-old?
4. What does Arkadina want to listen to?
5. Why does Nina say she cannot understand Treplieff?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)