Short Answer Key
1. What color does Masha dress in?
2. What does Masha say happiness does not depend on?
3. What kind of people does Masha think are often happy?
4. What can Masha not return to Medviedenko?
5. How does Masha describe the air?
6. What does Sorin use to walk?
7. What does Sorin want Masha's father to leave unchained?
8. What does the dog so when it is chained up?
9. Who does Sorinn say was unable to sleep during the night?
10. What will happen at 8.30 pm?
The play will start.
11. Who does Treplieff not want to be late?
12. Who does Trepleff say watches Nina closely?
Her mother and stepfather.
13. Who does Sorin say has never liked him?
14. What kind of life does...
This section contains 1,699 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)