1. What color does Masha dress in?
2. What does Masha say happiness does not depend on?
3. What kind of people does Masha think are often happy?
4. What can Masha not return to Medviedenko?
5. How does Masha describe the air?
6. What does Sorin use to walk?
7. What does Sorin want Masha's father to leave unchained?
8. What does the dog so when it is chained up?
9. Who does Sorinn say was unable to sleep during the night?
10. What will happen at 8.30 pm?
The play will start.
This section contains 3,002 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)