|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Trigorin say he races and dodges like?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A hedgehog.
(c) A fox.
(d) A snake.
2. What is Dorn's first name?
3. What does Sorin drink to make himself feel better?
4. What does Paulina do with the flowers that Nina gives Dorn?
(a) Tears them up.
(b) Stamps on the them.
(c) Throws them at Nina.
(d) Puts them in a vase.
5. What does Sorin drink with his dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Treplieff say a woman can never forgive?
2. Which of the following animals does Nina not mention in her monologue?
3. Who does Sorinn say was unable to sleep during the night?
4. What does Trieplieff say is golden?
5. What kind of tea does Dorn suggest they give Madame Akadina and Sorin?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)