|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people does Masha think are often happy?
(a) Poor people.
(b) Rich people.
(c) Married couples.
2. Who does Arkadina say is late?
(b) The nurse.
(d) The doctor.
3. What does Arkadina say Trepliff could not write?
(a) A list.
(b) Music hall farce.
(c) A Hollywood film.
(d) A one act.
4. What kind of life does Treplieff think his mother leads?
(a) A fun life.
(b) A stupid life.
(c) An ugly life.
(d) A serious life.
5. Why does Paulina want Dorn to put his hat back on?
(a) He can cover his bald patch.
(b) He looks sophisticated.
(c) He will catch cold.
(d) He looks handsome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trigorin say brings happiness on earth?
2. Which of Boris' books does Nina mention?
3. What does Arkadina say she is not?
4. Who does Trepleff say watches Nina closely?
5. Who does Arkadina tell Sorin to keep an eye on?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)