|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sorin say Arkadina should not handle so roughly?
(a) Young love.
(b) Youthful sensitivity.
(c) A masterpiece.
(d) Youthful egoism.
2. What animal does Trigorin say he races and dodges like?
(a) A fox.
(b) A hedgehog.
(c) A snake.
(d) A wolf.
3. What does Boris say he loves doing?
(b) Eating out.
(d) Dressing up.
4. What does Arkadina want to listen to?
(a) The television.
(b) The singing.
(c) The radio.
(d) The play.
5. What season does Arkadina say she is usually insulted in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dorn's job?
2. What does Treplieff say he would be if his mother was an ordinary woman?
3. What have Nina's mother and stepfather gone out to do?
4. What is Sorin having an attack of?
5. What does Trigorin hear calling him?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)