|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Trigorin say he races and dodges like?
(a) A hedgehog.
(b) A snake.
(c) A fox.
(d) A wolf.
2. What does Shamraeff say Arkadina does not know?
(a) How to act.
(b) How to ride a horse.
(c) How to run a farm.
(d) How to fall in love.
3. What does Nina say it is strange seeing a famous author doing?
4. What does Pauline say the men are ready to go down on their knees to?
(a) A writer.
(b) A statue.
(c) A model.
(d) An actress.
5. Why does Paulina want Dorn to put his hat back on?
(a) He can cover his bald patch.
(b) He looks sophisticated.
(c) He looks handsome.
(d) He will catch cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trigorin say he is left behind like?
2. Who is 55-years-old?
3. What does Shamraeff ask Jacob to do?
4. Which character criticizes Treplieff's play?
5. What does Treplieff threaten to do?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)