|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nina give Dorn?
2. What does Akadina say she never likes to look into?
(a) Someone's bedroom.
(b) The past.
(c) The future.
(d) A book.
3. Who does Treplieff say he loves?
(b) His mother.
4. Why does Paulina say Dorn cannot escape from women?
(a) He is too handsome.
(b) He is too sensitive.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is funny.
5. What does Treplieff lay by Nina's feet?
(a) A dead snake.
(b) A dead fish.
(c) A dead sparrow.
(d) A dead seagull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sorin drink with his dinner?
2. What would Nina devote her whole life to if she was a writer?
3. What does Sorin use to walk?
4. What does Sorin say City streets are full of?
5. What does Trigorin say is all he is fit to describe?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)