|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Treplieff's play so hard to act in?
(a) It is cliched.
(b) It has no living characters.
(c) It has to be performed in the dark.
(d) The dialogue is hard to speak.
2. Who does Trigorin say he does not like?
3. What does Nina say it is strange seeing a famous author doing?
4. Who does Treplieff not want to be late?
5. What does Trigorin say is all he is fit to describe?
(b) City life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sorin say it is pleasanter to live?
2. What does Treplieff say frightens his mother to death?
3. Why does Aradina say she looks so young?
4. What does Paulina do with the flowers that Nina gives Dorn?
5. What is Treplieff carrying along with the seagull?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)