|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Treplieff say frightens his mother to death?
(a) The cinema.
(b) The newspapers.
(c) The magazines.
(d) The theater.
2. Who does Arkadina say she is not?
(a) The Virgin Mary.
(b) Mary Magdelene.
3. What does Arkadina want her son to spare her?
(a) His nonsense.
(b) His love.
(c) His hate.
(d) His pretentiousness.
4. What kind of people does Masha think are often happy?
(a) Rich people.
(b) Poor people.
(d) Married couples.
5. What will happen at 8.30 pm?
(a) The play will start.
(b) The play will finish.
(c) Dinner will be served.
(d) The guests will arrive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paulina tell Dorn to put back on?
2. What does Sorin want Masha's father to leave unchained?
3. Who does Nina say writes beautiful stories?
4. What can Masha not return to Medviedenko?
5. What does Treplieff say he would be if his mother was an ordinary woman?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)