|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Treplieff say he would be if his mother was an ordinary woman?
(a) A happier man.
(b) A serious man.
(c) A lucky man.
(d) A rounded man.
2. What does Aradina smoke?
(b) A pipe.
3. What does Sorin say Arkadina should not handle so roughly?
(a) A masterpiece.
(b) Youthful egoism.
(c) Young love.
(d) Youthful sensitivity.
4. What does Pauline say the men are ready to go down on their knees to?
(a) A statue.
(b) A model.
(c) An actress.
(d) A writer.
5. What does Treplieff wish his mother was?
(a) A serious woman.
(b) An ordinary woman.
(c) A fun loving woman.
(d) A lucky woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arkadina say she smells?
2. What does Masha say happiness does not depend on?
3. What does Sorin want Masha's father to leave unchained?
4. Why is Treplieff's play so hard to act in?
5. What will happen at 8.30 pm?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)