|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people does Masha think are often happy?
(a) Married couples.
(b) Poor people.
(c) Rich people.
2. What does Treplieff say he would be if his mother was an ordinary woman?
(a) A serious man.
(b) A lucky man.
(c) A rounded man.
(d) A happier man.
3. Who does Trepleff say watches Nina closely?
(a) Her mother and stepfather.
(b) Her father and sister.
(c) Her brothers.
(d) Her cousins.
4. What blows behind the stage?
(a) A cello.
(b) A horn.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) A trombone.
5. What color does Masha dress in?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Masha describe the air?
2. What does the dog so when it is chained up?
3. Who does Sorin say has never liked him?
4. Who does Treplieff not want to be late?
5. What does Treplieff wish his mother was?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)