|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Arkadina say she is not?
(c) Mary Magdelene.
(d) The Virgin Mary.
2. Which two Russian writers does Trigorin mention?
(a) Pushkin and Dostoevsky.
(b) Gogol and Gorky.
(c) Chekov and Bulgakov.
(d) Turgenev and Tolstoy.
3. What does Boris say he loves doing?
(c) Eating out.
(d) Dressing up.
4. What does Masha say has gone to sleep?
(a) Her foot.
(b) Her head.
(c) Her shoulder.
(d) Her arm.
5. What does Arkadina say Trepliff could not write?
(a) A Hollywood film.
(b) Music hall farce.
(c) A one act.
(d) A list.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Treplieff lay by Nina's feet?
2. Who does Nina call a genius?
3. What does Treplieff say a woman can never forgive?
4. What does Treplieff say his mother should untie?
5. What does Trigorin say brings happiness on earth?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)