|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Nina late?
(a) She had to stay back at school.
(b) She has hurt her foot,
(c) She had to beg her father to let her come.
(d) She was ill.
2. What does Trigorin say is all he is fit to describe?
(c) City life.
3. What is Treplieff carrying along with the seagull?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A book.
4. What does Treplieff wish his mother was?
(a) A fun loving woman.
(b) An ordinary woman.
(c) A serious woman.
(d) A lucky woman.
5. What kind of tea does Dorn suggest they give Madame Akadina and Sorin?
(b) Earl Grey.
(c) Green tea.
(d) Nettle tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nina say it is strange to see a famous actress doing?
2. What does Trigorin hear calling him?
3. Who does Arkadina ask the doctor to compare her looks to?
4. What does Masha say happiness does not depend on?
5. Where did Sorin serve for 28 years?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)