|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Arkadina say she is not?
(b) The Virgin Mary.
(c) Mary Magdelene.
2. What does Treplieff say sometimes speaks in his heart?
3. What does Treplieff say he would be if his mother was an ordinary woman?
(a) A serious man.
(b) A happier man.
(c) A rounded man.
(d) A lucky man.
4. What Shakespeare play does Arkandina quote from?
(a) Midsummer Night's Dream.
(b) The Merchant of Venice.
5. Why does Paulina want Dorn to put his hat back on?
(a) He will catch cold.
(b) He looks sophisticated.
(c) He looks handsome.
(d) He can cover his bald patch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Arkadina say she would be rather sitting alone?
2. What would Nina devote her whole life to if she was a writer?
3. What does Sorin drink with his dinner?
4. What does Pauline say the men are ready to go down on their knees to?
5. What animal does Trigorin say he races and dodges like?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)