|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Masha say has gone to sleep?
(a) Her foot.
(b) Her shoulder.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her head.
2. What hotel does Trigorin tell Nina to go to?
(a) Hotel Slavianski Bazar.
(b) Hotel Golden Bear.
(c) Hotel Lenin.
(d) Hotel Red Star.
3. What kind of people does Masha think are often happy?
(a) Rich people.
(b) Poor people.
(c) Married couples.
4. What does Arkadina think that her son could join?
(a) The scouts.
(b) The army.
(c) The magic circle.
(d) The writer's circle.
5. Which of the servants wishes Akadina a good trip?
(a) The footman.
(d) The cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Nina devote her whole life to if she was a writer?
2. What city does Nina say she is going to?
3. What kind of life does Treplieff think his mother leads?
4. What does Arkadina say has intoxicated Trigorin?
5. What does the dog so when it is chained up?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)