|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trigorin say he has forgotten?
(a) His cane.
(b) His fishing rod.
(c) His manuscripts.
(d) His book.
2. Why does Arkadina think that Constantine shot himself?
(b) Unrequitted love.
(c) Lack of confidence.
3. Which two Russian writers does Trigorin mention?
(a) Gogol and Gorky.
(b) Turgenev and Tolstoy.
(c) Chekov and Bulgakov.
(d) Pushkin and Dostoevsky.
4. Who does Nina say writes beautiful stories?
5. Who does Arkadina ask the doctor to compare her looks to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal is Trigorin eating?
2. Which of the following animals does Nina not mention in her monologue?
3. What is Shamraeff's position on the estate?
4. What does Sorin drink to make himself feel better?
5. What does Aradina smoke?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)