|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Masha say happiness does not depend on?
2. What kind of life does Treplieff think his mother leads?
(a) A fun life.
(b) A stupid life.
(c) An ugly life.
(d) A serious life.
3. Who does Arkadina say is late?
(a) The doctor.
(d) The nurse.
4. Why is Treplieff's play so hard to act in?
(a) It is cliched.
(b) It has to be performed in the dark.
(c) The dialogue is hard to speak.
(d) It has no living characters.
5. What does Sorin say City streets are full of?
(b) Pretty girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Trigorin say he has left his cane?
2. What does Paulina do with the flowers that Nina gives Dorn?
3. Why does Nina say she cannot understand Treplieff?
4. What does Arkadina want Sahmraeff to order for her?
5. What does Trigorin say he has forgotten?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)