Quiz: Act 1 to Act 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which of the following does Trigorin not say it is his duty to write about?
a) The future.
d) The rights of man.
2. Why does Aradina say she looks so young?
a) She is always busy.
b) She eats good food.
c) She loves men.
d) She loves life.
3. What is the title of the book Arkadina is reading?
a) The Golden Arm.
b) On the Water.
c) Under the Bridge.
d) The Idiot.
4. What does Nina say it is strange seeing a famous author doing?
5. What can Masha not return to Medviedenko?
a) His hate.
This section contains 255 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)