|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arkadina say has intoxicated Trigorin?
(d) His emotions.
2. What does Treplieff ask his mother to change for him?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His socks.
(c) His pants.
(d) His bandage.
3. What is Treplieff's mother's job?
(a) A writer.
(b) A waitress.
(c) A singer.
(d) An actress.
4. What blows behind the stage?
(a) A horn.
(b) A trombone.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) A cello.
5. Who is 55-years-old?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Arkadina say she is uneasy about?
2. What does Arkadina say she smells?
3. Which character does Arkadina say is a celebrity?
4. Why does Arkadina think that Constantine shot himself?
5. What does Treplieff wish his mother was?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)