1. What color does Masha dress in?
2. What does Masha say happiness does not depend on?
3. What kind of people does Masha think are often happy?
(b) Poor people.
(c) Rich people.
(d) Married couples.
4. What can Masha not return to Medviedenko?
(a) His hate.
(b) His keys.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His affection.
5. How does Masha describe the air?
6. What does Sorin use to walk?
(a) A cane.
(b) A walker.
(c) A bannister.
(d) A plank.
7. What does Sorin want Masha's father to leave unchained?
(a) The cat.
(b) The duck.
(c) The dog.
(d) The bull.
8. What does the dog so when it is chained up?
9. Who does Sorinn say was unable to sleep during the night?
(a) His brother.
(b) His sister.
(d) His nephew.
10. What will happen at 8.30 pm?
(a) The play will start.
(b) Dinner will be served.
(c) The play will finish.
(d) The guests will arrive.
This section contains 3,002 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)