1. What color does Masha dress in?
2. What does Masha say happiness does not depend on?
3. What kind of people does Masha think are often happy?
(a) Poor people.
(b) Rich people.
(d) Married couples.
4. What can Masha not return to Medviedenko?
(a) His affection.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His hate.
(d) His keys.
5. How does Masha describe the air?
6. What does Sorin use to walk?
(a) A walker.
(b) A plank.
(c) A cane.
(d) A bannister.
7. What does Sorin want Masha's father to leave unchained?
(a) The cat.
(b) The bull.
(c) The dog.
(d) The duck.
8. What does the dog so when it is chained up?
9. Who does Sorinn say was unable to sleep during the night?
(a) His sister.
(b) His nephew.
(d) His brother.
10. What will happen at 8.30 pm?
(a) Dinner will be served.
(b) The guests will arrive.
(c) The play will start.
(d) The play will finish.
This section contains 3,002 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)