Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Brewster and Hump do while Brewster blindly tries to catch them?
2. What subject does Larsen turn the conversation to?
3. Who joins Brewster and Larsen for breakfast?
4. How does Hump stop Larsen from destroying his work again?
5. Why did Hump not sleep an in adequate enclosure for so long?
Essay Topic 1
Examine Jack London's writing style.
1) What are the elements of writing style?
2) What is London's writing style?
3) What meaning does London's style give to the book.
Essay Topic 2
What do you think is the role of a ship's captain? Does Larsen fulfill this role?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think the Ghost crew's mutiny does not work? How does the mutiny change the story? What do you think would have happened if the crew's mutiny was successful?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)