Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Brewster and Hump do while Brewster blindly tries to catch them?
2. What subject does Larsen turn the conversation to?
3. Who joins Brewster and Larsen for breakfast?
4. How does Hump stop Larsen from destroying his work again?
5. Why did Hump not sleep an in adequate enclosure for so long?
Essay Topic 1
Describe what is meant by a materialist and idealist. Which one of the two do you think you are?
Essay Topic 2
What do you think is the role of a ship's captain? Does Larsen fulfill this role?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the Ghost ship and its layout. Choose one of ship scene from the book and discuss how the setting contributes to the meaning of the scene.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)