Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Brewster and Hump do while Brewster blindly tries to catch them?
2. What subject does Larsen turn the conversation to?
3. Who joins Brewster and Larsen for breakfast?
4. How does Hump stop Larsen from destroying his work again?
5. Why did Hump not sleep an in adequate enclosure for so long?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the dialogue used in the book. How does London express the differences in education between the characters? Do you think the dialogue represents the characters accurately?
Essay Topic 2
What is your opinion on seal hunting? Do you think it should be banned?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the following statement using two examples from the novel to support your argument: The situations in the novel become increasingly unbelievable.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)