|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hump take Brewster to her bed?
2. How long does it take to construct the shears?
3. Who offered Larsen's men more money?
4. Which of the following does Brewster say about Larsen?
5. How does Hump stop Larsen from destroying his work again?
Essay Topic 1
In the novel London shows how important it is to work as a member of a team. Discuss the importance of teamwork. What are the differences between leaders and followers? How can a team work well with a variety of individuals? Do you think the crew on the Ghost work well together?
Essay Topic 2
What difference do you think Brewster's introduction makes to the story? What do you would of happened if Brewster was not introduced into the story?
Essay Topic 3
Compare the differences between self-learning and formal education.
1) Which in your opinion is the more valuable method of learning and why?
2) Do you think Larsen and Hump learn from each others very different upbringings. Support your answer with two examples from the book.
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)