Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Brewster and Hump do while Brewster blindly tries to catch them?
2. What subject does Larsen turn the conversation to?
3. Who joins Brewster and Larsen for breakfast?
4. How does Hump stop Larsen from destroying his work again?
5. Why did Hump not sleep an in adequate enclosure for so long?
London uses a number characters from different areas of the world including Scandinavia, Hawaii, USA and Britain.
How accurate do you think London's representations of these cultures are? Do you think he subverts stereotypes? Are some representations more negative or positive than others?
Discuss the dialogue used in the book. How does London express the differences in education between the characters? Do you think the dialogue represents the characters accurately?
Describe what is meant by a materialist and idealist. Which one of the two do you think you are?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)