|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Brewster and Hump do while Brewster blindly tries to catch them?
(a) Hit him with a seal club
(b) Watch on holding hands
(c) Leave the ship quietly
2. What subject does Larsen turn the conversation to?
(d) Seal hunting
3. Who joins Brewster and Larsen for breakfast?
(b) Death Larsen
(c) All the hunters
4. How does Hump stop Larsen from destroying his work again?
(a) Threatens him with a revolver
(b) Shoots him in the leg
(c) Clubs him with a seal club
(d) Ties him up
5. Why did Hump not sleep an in adequate enclosure for so long?
(a) He gave Brewster the room
(b) He was keeping guard
(c) He is claustrophobic
(d) The weather was too nice
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Brewster and Hump complete at the beginning of the chapter?
2. What does Hump discover has happens when he awakens?
3. What threatens to exhaust their ammunition before they have enough seal skin?
4. How does Hump start a fire?
5. What does Hump discover about Larsen?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)