|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Brewster and Hump decide it is best to do at night?
(b) Take turns keeping watch
(c) Hold each other
(d) Stay awake
2. What does Larsen state that his intent is?
(a) To marry Brewster
(b) To live forever
(c) To die aboard the Ghost
(d) To kill Hump
3. What do they do when Brewster wakes up?
(c) Light some flares
(d) Eat breakfat
4. What has Hump forgotten?
(c) Knives and forks
5. What does Hump despair about?
(a) Ever reaching Japan
(b) Being captured by pirates
(c) Larsen finding him
(d) Brewster ever loving him
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hump start a fire?
2. What does Hump see when he wakes up?
3. What does Larsen do when Brewster and Hump come aboard to inspect the damp?
4. What does Larsen do during the night?
5. What does Hump think was a symptom of Larsen's current problem?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)