|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hump take Brewster to her bed?
(a) He gives her a piggy back ride
(b) He reminds her she has legs
(c) He drags her
(d) He doesn't
2. What does the narrator say Larsen's argument is based upon?
3. Who assists Hump in helping the wounded sailors?
(c) Oofty Oofty
(d) No one
4. What sea does Hump think they are in?
(a) The Red Sea
(b) The Dead Sea
(c) The Black Sea
(d) The Bering Sea
5. What does Hump discover has happens when he awakens?
(a) He is bleeding
(b) Brewster has had a baby
(c) He is tied to the bed
(d) Larsen is dead
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hump internally refer to Brewster?
2. What subject does Larsen turn the conversation to?
3. What does Hump despair about?
4. What does Larsen ask Hump for?
5. What threatens to exhaust their ammunition before they have enough seal skin?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Wolf Larsen make up for his boat's lack of power?
2. Describe the islet.
3. How does Ghost's attack on the Macedonia put them on an even keel?
4. Describe Hump's 'rigging effort'?
5. What position do you think the Islet is that Hump and Brewster arrive at?
6. What happens to Brewster and Hump's boat once they take for the seas?
7. Describe the technical detail goes into when Hump erects the shears.
8. In what way do Hump and Brewster unknowingly fail the now dead Larsen?
9. Waht does Hump do once he realizes he holds the power over Larsen?
10. In what could you construe Larsen as a pure character?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)