|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Hump and Brewster do for several days after?
(a) Try and drive Larsen away
(c) Beach comb
(d) Club seals
2. What overwhelms their craft?
(b) The waves
(c) The wind
(d) The current
3. Which of the following does Brewster say about Larsen?
(a) He is blind
(b) He is mad
(c) He is ill
(d) He is violent
4. Where do Hump and Brewster sail towards?
5. What does Larsen lose his ability to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brewster see in the distance?
2. What is Hump too exhausted to do after a night out at sea?
3. What does Hump construct in this chapter?
4. What does Hump do when the wind picks up?
5. What material do Hump and Brewster decide to make the hut roof from?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)