|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Hump and Brewster worried that Larsen will do?
(a) Hurt them
(b) Rob them
(c) Talk to them
(d) Imprision them
2. What does Hump construct in this chapter?
(a) A bathroom
(b) A signalling device
(c) A second room in the hut
(d) A bed
3. What does Larsen do instead of reacting to Hump's dirk?
(a) Holds his head in agony
(b) Turns to apologize to brewster
(c) Answers his mobile
(d) Looks at the time
4. What does Brewster predict is going to happen?
(a) A storm
(b) A World War
(c) Someone is going to arrive
(d) A seal mutiny
5. What does the narrator say Larsen's argument is based upon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hump despair about?
2. How does Hump help Larsen to communicate?
3. How big is the prominence in circumference?
4. What does Hump devise a plan to do?
5. How much does Hump clear the beach by?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)