|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larsen do instead of reacting to Hump's dirk?
(a) Turns to apologize to brewster
(b) Holds his head in agony
(c) Answers his mobile
(d) Looks at the time
2. What has Hump forgotten?
(c) Knives and forks
3. How does the story finish?
(a) Brewster and Hump kiss
(b) The Cutter opens fire
(c) Hump trips and falls into the sea
(d) Larsens comes back to life
4. What sea does Hump think they are in?
(a) The Black Sea
(b) The Dead Sea
(c) The Bering Sea
(d) The Red Sea
5. What does Larsen give the wounded sailors?
(c) A beating
6. What does Brewster use to maintain a fire?
(c) Seal oil
(d) The boat's sail
7. How much does Hump clear the beach by?
(a) Five meters
(b) A few feet
(c) Half an inch
(d) An inch
8. What do Brewster and Hump do while Brewster blindly tries to catch them?
(b) Watch on holding hands
(c) Hit him with a seal club
(d) Leave the ship quietly
9. What does Hump construct in this chapter?
(a) A bathroom
(b) A signalling device
(c) A bed
(d) A second room in the hut
10. What subject does Larsen turn the conversation to?
(b) Seal hunting
11. What does Larsen lose his ability to do?
12. What do Brewster and Hump do after breakfast?
(a) Frolic in the sand
(b) Set sail around the tiny island
(c) Go seal hunting
(d) Go for a swim
13. What does Hump discover has happens when he awakens?
(a) Larsen is dead
(b) He is tied to the bed
(c) He is bleeding
(d) Brewster has had a baby
14. What does Brewster predict is going to happen?
(a) Someone is going to arrive
(b) A World War
(c) A storm
(d) A seal mutiny
15. What does Hump find Larsen doing during the night?
(a) Attempting sabotage
(c) Stealing their food
(d) Sailing away
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Hump and Brewster construct on the ship?
2. What does Hump think was a symptom of Larsen's current problem?
3. What happens to Larsen during this time
4. What does Larsen think he has?
5. How many Macedonia boats do the Ghost crew take over?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)