|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larsen do during the night?
(a) Destroys the shears
(b) Imprisons Brewster
(d) Go crazy
2. Why did Hump not sleep an in adequate enclosure for so long?
(a) He gave Brewster the room
(b) He is claustrophobic
(c) He was keeping guard
(d) The weather was too nice
3. What do Hump and Brewster do for several days after?
(a) Try and drive Larsen away
(b) Beach comb
(d) Club seals
4. Where does Brewster spend the night?
(a) Under a tree
(b) In the beached boat
(c) On the sand
(d) On a rock
5. What does Hump not express to Brewster?
(a) His need for water
(b) His sickness
(c) His love
(d) His hatred for seals
6. What does Larsen do when Brewster and Hump come aboard to inspect the damp?
(a) Sets sail
(b) Screams at them
(c) Prowls after them
(d) Shoots at them
7. How big is the prominence in circumference?
(a) 25 miles
(b) 100 miles
(c) 10 miles
(d) 5 miles
8. How does Hump stop Larsen from destroying his work again?
(a) Threatens him with a revolver
(b) Shoots him in the leg
(c) Clubs him with a seal club
(d) Ties him up
9. How long does Hump sleep for?
(a) Three days
(b) Two days
(c) Eighteen hours
(d) Two hours
10. Where do Brewster and Hump put Larsen?
(a) In the hold
(b) With the seals
(c) In their stone hut
(d) On the deck
11. What do Hump and Brewster construct on the ship?
(a) A statue of Larsen
(b) Another cabin
(c) A mast
12. What does Larsen ask Hump for?
(a) Some food
(b) The Islet's coordinates
(c) A paracetamol
(d) His gun
13. Who offered Larsen's men more money?
(a) Wolf Larsen
(b) The American government
(c) The Japanese government
(d) Death Larsen
14. What do Hump and Brewster decide is their best option?
(a) To enjoy life while they can
(b) To fix the Ghost
(c) To make a life on the islet
(d) To kill Larsen
15. What does the narrator say Larsen's argument is based upon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What material do Hump and Brewster decide to make the hut roof from?
2. How long does it take Hump to put up the sails?
3. What eventually happens to the boat?
4. How many Macedonia boats do the Ghost crew take over?
5. What do Larsen and Brewster talk about at dinner?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)