Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
2. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
Nietzsche and Schopenhauser
3. What is the name of the ferry steamer?
4. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
5. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
A white bearded man
6. Where are the life preservers stored?
In the cabin
7. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
8. What is the Cook's full name?
This section contains 3,500 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)