Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
2. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
3. What is the name of the ferry steamer?
4. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
5. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
6. Where are the life preservers stored?
7. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
8. What is the Cook's full name?
This section contains 3,500 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)