|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ferry steamer?
(a) Lilly Pad
(b) San Fran Dan
2. What happens to Johnson and Leach by the end of the chapter?
(a) Larsen captures them
(b) They drown
(c) They are saved by a passing ship
(d) They escape
3. Which of the following does Brewster say about Larsen?
(a) He is mad
(b) He is violent
(c) He is ill
(d) He is blind
4. How many days away is Japan?
(a) Two days
(b) A day
(c) Four days
(d) Eight days
5. What does Mugridge do to Larsen?
(a) Spits in his face
(b) Punches him in the groin
(c) Bites his leg
(d) Stamps on his foot
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Hump give Larsen for why the men are behaving so badly?
2. What is Hump too exhausted to do after a night out at sea?
3. What do Brewster and Hump do after breakfast?
4. How does the narrator say the sailors now see the Ghost after the attempted mutiny?
5. Why does Larsen kick Hump?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)