|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leach tell Hump to do?
(a) Leave the boat
(b) Go home
(c) Keep his mouth shut
(d) Kill Larsen
2. What two people does Hump watch?
(a) Kelly and Brewster
(b) Holyoak and Larsen
(c) Brewster and Larsen
(d) Harrison and Johansen
3. What happens to Johnson and Leach by the end of the chapter?
(a) Larsen captures them
(b) They drown
(c) They are saved by a passing ship
(d) They escape
4. What does the narrator say Larsen's argument is based upon?
5. Who does Hump recognize Maud Brewster as?
(a) A famous east coast poet
(b) A famous model
(c) A famous film star
(d) His sister's friend
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hump take Brewster to her bed?
2. Who joins Brewster and Larsen for breakfast?
3. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
4. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
5. What threatens to exhaust their ammunition before they have enough seal skin?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)