|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larsen give the wounded sailors?
(c) A beating
2. Where does Larsen sleep whilst on the islet?
(a) In Hump's bed
(b) With the seals
(c) In Brewster's bed
(d) On his ship
3. What does Hump instruct Brewster on?
(b) Steering and sail handling
(c) Seal hunting
4. How does Hump help Larsen to communicate?
(a) Teaches him makaton
(b) Teaches him sign language
(c) Develops a new language consisting of groans
(d) Gives him paper and a pen
5. What does Hump advise Brewster to do?
(a) Leave the ship
(b) Keep near him
(c) Kill the captain
(d) Pretend to enjoy Larsen's company
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
2. What happens to Mugridge before they pull him back on board?
3. What does the narrator see Larsen reading?
4. How long does it take to construct the shears?
5. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)