|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does hunting become dangerous?
(a) The have lost their weapons
(b) Fog sets in
(c) The men are under attack from Japanese hunters
(d) Bears are roaming the islands
2. Who offered Larsen's men more money?
(a) Wolf Larsen
(b) Death Larsen
(c) The American government
(d) The Japanese government
3. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
4. What does Hump unsuccessfully try to build?
(a) A hut
(b) A well
(c) A toilet
(d) A tent
5. What position does the captain give the narrator?
(a) First mate
(b) Cabin boy
(c) Second mate
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hump help Larsen to communicate?
2. What relation is Death Larsen to Wolf Larsen?
3. How long do Johnson and Leach pursue them for?
4. What do Brewster and Hump decide it is best to do at night?
5. What does the narrator see Larsen reading?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)