|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
(a) Two years ago
(b) Five years ago
(c) Ten years ago
(d) Eight years ago
2. What do Hump and Brewster decide is their best option?
(a) To fix the Ghost
(b) To make a life on the islet
(c) To kill Larsen
(d) To enjoy life while they can
3. What does Larsen philosophize about?
(a) His own death
(b) Seal hunting
(d) His brother's behavior
4. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
(a) His dogs
(c) The sailors
(d) His mother and sisters
5. What do the men take along with their usual shot guns?
(d) A machine gun
Short Answer Questions
1. How long can Brewster expect to be aboard the ship?
2. What does Hump do when the wind picks up?
3. What does the narrator liken himself to?
4. What subject does Larsen turn the conversation to?
5. What is the boat called the hunters see in the distance?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)