|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Hump and Brewster decide is their best option?
(a) To make a life on the islet
(b) To fix the Ghost
(c) To enjoy life while they can
(d) To kill Larsen
2. What does Hump think was a symptom of Larsen's current problem?
(a) His broken heart
(b) His blindness
(c) His anger
(d) His headaches
3. What does the narrator say the sea becomes like by eleven o'clock?
(a) Like cling film
(b) Like glass
(c) Like foil
(d) Like marble
4. Why is Hump initially worried?
(a) He thinks he saw Larsen
(b) He thinks they have run out of food
(c) He thinks they will run into rocks
(d) He thinks Brewster is dead
5. What do the crew spot in the water?
(a) A dead body
(b) A shark
(c) A whale
(d) Another ship
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two men shoot at the deserters?
2. Where was Brewster's ship heading for?
3. What are Hump and Brewster worried that Larsen will do?
4. What does Hump not express to Brewster?
5. What do Hump and Brewster do for several days after?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)