|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator say Larsen is worse off than?
2. What threatens to exhaust their ammunition before they have enough seal skin?
(a) A storm
(b) Humps bad markmanship
(c) A group of sailors
(d) Damp bullets
3. Where do Brewster and Hump put Larsen?
(a) With the seals
(b) In their stone hut
(c) In the hold
(d) On the deck
4. What does Larsen ask Hump to do in exchange for not killing Leach and Johnson?
(a) Never to try and kill him
(b) To help him escape the ship
(c) Give him money
(d) To find him a wife
5. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(b) A woman
(c) A child
(d) A dog
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two crew members are the two particular members of Larsen's diabolic temper?
2. What does Hump construct in this chapter?
3. What does the narrator say the Ghost was built for?
4. Why has Johnson collided with Larsen?
5. What does the narrator see Larsen reading?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)