|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many boats will the hunters use?
2. Why is Larsen angry?
(a) The ship has been blown off course
(b) He has a headache
(c) The food is horrible
(d) Hump has taken Maud's attention away from him
3. What does the prominence appear to be?
(a) A seal rookery
(b) A penguin rookery
(c) A war zone
(d) A Japanese tourist resort
4. What do Hump and Brewster take it in turns to do?
(a) Torture Larsen
(b) Work on the ship
(c) Keep watch
(d) Talk to Larsen
5. Why has Johnson collided with Larsen?
(a) The Cook's food
(b) Larsen's bullying tactics
(c) Larsen's navigational skills
(d) The pronunciation of his name
Short Answer Questions
1. How big is the prominence in circumference?
2. What does Hump spend the next day doing?
3. What does Larsen lose his ability to do?
4. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
5. What material do Hump and Brewster decide to make the hut roof from?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)