|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leach tell Hump to do?
(a) Keep his mouth shut
(b) Kill Larsen
(c) Leave the boat
(d) Go home
2. What does the narrator say the sea becomes like by eleven o'clock?
(a) Like marble
(b) Like glass
(c) Like foil
(d) Like cling film
3. What happens to Larsen during this time
(a) He goes deaf
(b) He becomes paralyzed along one side of his body
(c) He dies
(d) He contracts the scurvy
4. What does the narrator say he is suffering from?
(b) Sea sickness
5. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
(a) A white bearded man
(b) A monkey
(c) A terror stricken sailor
(d) A terror stricken woman
Short Answer Questions
1. How long can Brewster expect to be aboard the ship?
2. What does Hump say Brewster's body is the finished product of?
3. What mast do Hump and Brewster manage to step?
4. How long does it take Hump to put up the sails?
5. What is the name of the ferry steamer?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)