|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hump do when the wind picks up?
(a) Lowers the sail
(b) Drops anchor
(c) Screams for help
(d) Raises the sail
2. What reason does Hump give Larsen for why the men are behaving so badly?
(a) Cabin fever
(b) A lack of food
(c) Too many hours working
(d) Larsen's domineering nature
3. What overwhelms their craft?
(a) The wind
(b) The waves
(c) The current
4. What does Hump think was a symptom of Larsen's current problem?
(a) His anger
(b) His broken heart
(c) His blindness
(d) His headaches
5. What happens to Larsen in the hold?
(a) His teeth begin to fall out
(b) He develops boils
(c) He dies
(d) He becomes completely paralysed
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hump help Larsen to communicate?
2. What does Hump not express to Brewster?
3. What does Mugridge do to Larsen?
4. How many Macedonia boats do the Ghost crew take over?
5. What does the narrator see Larsen reading?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)