|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Johnson is guilty of doing?
(b) Speaking his mind
(d) Stealing food
2. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(a) A dog
(c) A woman
(d) A child
3. How many boats will the hunters use?
4. Where does Brewster spend the night?
(a) On the sand
(b) Under a tree
(c) In the beached boat
(d) On a rock
5. Who interrupts Brewster and Hump's conversation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hump say Brewster's body is the finished product of?
2. What does Larsen do when Brewster and Hump come aboard to inspect the damp?
3. Which two crew members are the two particular members of Larsen's diabolic temper?
4. What does the prominence appear to be?
5. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)