|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Larsen take his anger out on?
2. How long can Brewster expect to be aboard the ship?
(a) Four months
(b) Eight months
(c) Six months
(d) Ten months
3. What are Hump and Brewster worried that Larsen will do?
(a) Imprision them
(b) Rob them
(c) Hurt them
(d) Talk to them
4. What does Larsen do instead of reacting to Hump's dirk?
(a) Holds his head in agony
(b) Turns to apologize to brewster
(c) Answers his mobile
(d) Looks at the time
5. How does the Macedonia respond to the attack?
(a) It sends out more boats with armed men
(b) It surrenders
(c) It retreats
(d) It chases the Ghost and fires its cannons
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator see Larsen reading?
2. How many Macedonia boats do the Ghost boats open fire on?
3. How long has Hump admired her work for?
4. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
5. What do the men take along with their usual shot guns?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)