|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hump stop Larsen from destroying his work again?
(a) Ties him up
(b) Threatens him with a revolver
(c) Clubs him with a seal club
(d) Shoots him in the leg
2. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
(a) The sailors
(c) His dogs
(d) His mother and sisters
3. What does the narrator say Wolf Larsen dedicates himself to after the attempted mutiny?
(a) Reading the bible
(b) Making the sailor's lives a misery
(c) A life of sun and fun
(d) Hanging the guilty
4. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
(b) Scandinavian myths
(c) Cabin fever
5. What does Hump see when he wakes up?
(a) The Ghost
(b) Dark clouds
(c) The Macedonia
(d) A naked Brewster
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Johnson and Leach by the end of the chapter?
2. What does Larsen ask Hump for?
3. What do Hump and Brewster construct on the ship?
4. What does Hump say happens if he does nothing?
5. What is Hump too exhausted to do after a night out at sea?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)