|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
(a) His dogs
(b) His mother and sisters
(d) The sailors
2. What sea does Hump think they are in?
(a) The Dead Sea
(b) The Black Sea
(c) The Bering Sea
(d) The Red Sea
3. Which character talks in his sleep?
4. What mast do Hump and Brewster manage to step?
(a) The center mast
(b) The third mast
(c) The second mast
(d) The first mast
5. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
(b) Marx and Engels
(c) Nietzsche and Schopenhauser
(d) Roald Dahl
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hump do while Brewster sleeps?
2. Why has Johnson collided with Larsen?
3. What material do Hump and Brewster decide to make the hut roof from?
4. Why does hunting become dangerous?
5. How many Macedonia boats do the Ghost boats open fire on?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)