|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Larsen during this time
(a) He goes deaf
(b) He contracts the scurvy
(c) He becomes paralyzed along one side of his body
(d) He dies
2. What does Brewster use to maintain a fire?
(a) Seal oil
(b) The boat's sail
3. What does Larsen forbid Hump and Brewster to do?
(a) To board the ship
(b) To kill him
(c) To rebuild the ship
(d) To talk
4. What do Brewster and Hump complete at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) A kiss
(b) Larsens coffin
(c) The rigging
(d) The stone hut
5. How many days away is Japan?
(a) A day
(b) Eight days
(c) Four days
(d) Two days
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Larsen's argument is based upon?
2. Where was Brewster's ship heading for?
3. What does Hump see when he wakes up?
4. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
5. What direction does the Ghost now follow?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)