|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Hump and Brewster use for a mattress?
(a) Raw seal meat
(c) Seal skin
(d) Dry moss
2. What does Hump discover Larsen doing whilst investigating the ship?
(b) Having a conversation with himself
(c) Clasping his head and moaning
(d) Banging his head aginst the wall
3. Where does Brewster spend the night?
(a) Under a tree
(b) In the beached boat
(c) On a rock
(d) On the sand
4. What does the narrator say Larsen's argument is based upon?
5. What does Leach tell Hump to do?
(a) Leave the boat
(b) Keep his mouth shut
(c) Go home
(d) Kill Larsen
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
2. How does the narrator say the sailors now see the Ghost after the attempted mutiny?
3. Why has Johnson collided with Larsen?
4. What do Larsen and Brewster talk about at dinner?
5. How long does the captain's headache last?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)