|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two men shoot at the deserters?
(a) Henderson and Larsen
(b) Harrison and Johnson
(c) Holyoak and Harrison
(d) Henderson and Smoke
2. What kind of hut do Brewster and Hump build on the island?
(a) Mud hut
(b) Wood hut
(c) Brick hut
(d) Stone hut
3. Who does Hump recognize Maud Brewster as?
(a) His sister's friend
(b) A famous east coast poet
(c) A famous model
(d) A famous film star
4. Who offered Larsen's men more money?
(a) Death Larsen
(b) The American government
(c) The Japanese government
(d) Wolf Larsen
5. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
(a) Sad and grey
(b) Small and piglike
(c) Large and handsome
(d) Huge and glaring
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Hump and Brewster construct on the ship?
2. What do Brewster and Hump decide it is best to do at night?
3. What does the narrator say Johnson is guilty of doing?
4. What does the narrator see Larsen reading?
5. Where was Brewster's ship heading for?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)