|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say the Ghost was built for?
(a) Carrying heavy goods
2. Where does Larsen sleep whilst on the islet?
(a) With the seals
(b) In Brewster's bed
(c) In Hump's bed
(d) On his ship
3. What does the prominence appear to be?
(a) A seal rookery
(b) A penguin rookery
(c) A war zone
(d) A Japanese tourist resort
4. What does Brewster predict is going to happen?
(a) Someone is going to arrive
(b) A World War
(c) A storm
(d) A seal mutiny
5. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Go out the halyards
(b) Raise the mast
(c) Steer the boat
(d) Fetch the captain
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Brewster and Larsen for breakfast?
2. Who does Hump recognize Maud Brewster as?
3. What do Brewster and Hump complete at the beginning of the chapter?
4. What do Hump and Brewster do for several days after?
5. What ocean is the Ghost sailing across?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)