|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
(a) She sent him a letter
(b) He met a fellow townsman in Chile
(c) She is never ill and still young
(d) He met her in Brazil
2. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
(b) His dogs
(c) His mother and sisters
(d) The sailors
3. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
(a) A fascist
(b) A materialist
(c) A socialist
(d) A womanizer
4. What kind of boat does the captain have?
(a) A raft
(b) A dingey
(c) A row boat
(d) A sail boat
5. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
(a) A tiny fly
(b) A enormous spider
(c) A scorpion
(d) A snake
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does hunting become dangerous?
2. What do they do when Brewster wakes up?
3. What does Larsen deny?
4. What does Larsen give the wounded sailors?
5. What do Brewster and Hump decide it is best to do at night?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)