|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator liken himself to?
(a) A distinguished author
(b) A tramp
(c) A nobleman
(d) A scarecrow
2. What direction does the Ghost now follow?
3. How big is the prominence in circumference?
(a) 100 miles
(b) 25 miles
(c) 5 miles
(d) 10 miles
4. Who does the narrator say Larsen is worse off than?
5. What does Hump do when he sees the Ghost?
(a) He blacks out
(b) He hides
(c) He cries for joy
(d) He runs for his gun
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Brewster and Hump's conversation?
2. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
3. What does Hump discover Larsen doing whilst investigating the ship?
4. Who joins Brewster and Larsen for breakfast?
5. What does Brewster urge Hump to do?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)