|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
(a) Two years ago
(b) Ten years ago
(c) Eight years ago
(d) Five years ago
2. What do Brewster and Hump decide it is best to do at night?
(a) Stay awake
(b) Hold each other
(c) Take turns keeping watch
3. What does Hump do when the wind picks up?
(a) Drops anchor
(b) Lowers the sail
(c) Raises the sail
(d) Screams for help
4. What is the Cook's full name?
(a) Bill Mugridge
(b) Phillip Yonson
(c) Davide Johnson
(d) Thomas Mugridge
5. What does Hump advise Brewster to do?
(a) Pretend to enjoy Larsen's company
(b) Leave the ship
(c) Keep near him
(d) Kill the captain
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hump not express to Brewster?
2. What does Mugridge do to Larsen?
3. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
4. Which two men shoot at the deserters?
5. What kind of boat does the captain have?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)