|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brewster predict is going to happen?
(a) A seal mutiny
(b) A World War
(c) A storm
(d) Someone is going to arrive
2. What does Larsen do instead of reacting to Hump's dirk?
(a) Holds his head in agony
(b) Looks at the time
(c) Turns to apologize to brewster
(d) Answers his mobile
3. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
(a) A hunting knife
(b) A remedy for his headache
(c) A bottle of whiskey
(d) A warm jacket
4. Who does Larsen exclude from his table?
(d) The seal hunters
5. What happens to Johnson and Leach by the end of the chapter?
(a) They drown
(b) They escape
(c) They are saved by a passing ship
(d) Larsen captures them
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Larsen's argument is based upon?
2. How many boats are there?
3. What does Hump do while Brewster sleeps?
4. Why did Larsen's crew leave his ship?
5. Why does hunting become dangerous?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)