|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator say the sailors now see the Ghost after the attempted mutiny?
(a) A hell ship
(b) A soulless ship
(c) A funless ship
(d) An oppressive regime
2. What happens to Johnson and Leach by the end of the chapter?
(a) Larsen captures them
(b) They drown
(c) They escape
(d) They are saved by a passing ship
3. Why is Hump initially worried?
(a) He thinks he saw Larsen
(b) He thinks they will run into rocks
(c) He thinks they have run out of food
(d) He thinks Brewster is dead
4. What sea does Hump think they are in?
(a) The Black Sea
(b) The Red Sea
(c) The Dead Sea
(d) The Bering Sea
5. What is leach and Johnson only alternative to capsizing?
(a) To rejoin the Ghost
(b) To jump into the sea
(c) To throw there supplies aboard
(d) To stay close to the ship
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hump despair about?
2. How many Macedonia boats do the Ghost crew take over?
3. What does Hump see when he wakes up?
4. What member of the crew is clinging to his life?
5. Who does Leach ask Hump to find for him back in San Francisco?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)