|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Macedonia respond to the attack?
(a) It chases the Ghost and fires its cannons
(b) It sends out more boats with armed men
(c) It retreats
(d) It surrenders
2. Why did Hump not sleep an in adequate enclosure for so long?
(a) He is claustrophobic
(b) He was keeping guard
(c) He gave Brewster the room
(d) The weather was too nice
3. How many boats are there?
4. What do Hump and Brewster do to kill the seals when their ammunition runs out?
(a) Stab them
(b) Drown them
(c) Poison them
(d) Club them
5. What does the narrator say Wolf Larsen dedicates himself to after the attempted mutiny?
(a) Making the sailor's lives a misery
(b) A life of sun and fun
(c) Reading the bible
(d) Hanging the guilty
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
2. How many Macedonia boats do the Ghost boats open fire on?
3. Why is Hump initially worried?
4. What does Larsen philosophize about?
5. What kind of hut do Brewster and Hump build on the island?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)