|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larsen ask Hump to do in exchange for not killing Leach and Johnson?
(a) To find him a wife
(b) Give him money
(c) To help him escape the ship
(d) Never to try and kill him
2. What is the Cook's full name?
(a) Bill Mugridge
(b) Thomas Mugridge
(c) Davide Johnson
(d) Phillip Yonson
3. What does the narrator say he is suffering from?
(a) Sea sickness
4. What does Hump unsuccessfully try to build?
(a) A toilet
(b) A tent
(c) A hut
(d) A well
5. Why is Larsen angry?
(a) The ship has been blown off course
(b) The food is horrible
(c) He has a headache
(d) Hump has taken Maud's attention away from him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hump not express to Brewster?
2. Who skippers the Macedonia?
3. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
4. What is the name of the ferry steamer?
5. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)