|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hump do when he sees the Ghost?
(a) He runs for his gun
(b) He hides
(c) He blacks out
(d) He cries for joy
2. What do Brewster and Hump do after breakfast?
(a) Frolic in the sand
(b) Set sail around the tiny island
(c) Go seal hunting
(d) Go for a swim
3. What does Leach tell Hump to do?
(a) Keep his mouth shut
(b) Leave the boat
(c) Go home
(d) Kill Larsen
4. What does the narrator say the sea becomes like by eleven o'clock?
(a) Like foil
(b) Like cling film
(c) Like marble
(d) Like glass
5. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
(a) The Atlantic
(b) The Ferry Boater
(c) The New York Times
(d) The Fisherman
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hump see when he wakes up?
2. What does hump see ahead?
3. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
4. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
5. What does Hump advise Brewster to do?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)