|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Hump initially worried?
(a) He thinks he saw Larsen
(b) He thinks they have run out of food
(c) He thinks they will run into rocks
(d) He thinks Brewster is dead
2. What does Larsen ask Hump to do in exchange for not killing Leach and Johnson?
(a) To help him escape the ship
(b) To find him a wife
(c) Give him money
(d) Never to try and kill him
3. Which two men shoot at the deserters?
(a) Holyoak and Harrison
(b) Henderson and Smoke
(c) Henderson and Larsen
(d) Harrison and Johnson
4. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
(a) A remedy for his headache
(b) A bottle of whiskey
(c) A hunting knife
(d) A warm jacket
5. How long do Johnson and Leach pursue them for?
(a) Four hours
(b) Two hours
(c) Three hours
(d) Ten hours
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
2. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
3. What do Hump and Brewster do to kill the seals when their ammunition runs out?
4. What does Hump say Brewster's body is the finished product of?
5. What Japanese islands does the Ghost arrive at?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)