|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Hump give Larsen for why the men are behaving so badly?
(a) Larsen's domineering nature
(b) Cabin fever
(c) Too many hours working
(d) A lack of food
2. What does Hump instruct Brewster on?
(a) Seal hunting
(b) Steering and sail handling
3. What kind of hut do Brewster and Hump build on the island?
(a) Wood hut
(b) Brick hut
(c) Mud hut
(d) Stone hut
4. Why did Larsen's crew leave his ship?
(a) They were sick of Lauren's oppressive regime
(b) The found an island they thought was Utopia
(c) They were offered higher pay elsewhere
(d) The shp was beginning to sink
5. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
(a) Like nothing
(b) Like prisoners
(c) Like slaves
(d) Like children
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hump see when he wakes up?
2. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
3. What does Hump say Brewster's body is the finished product of?
4. What happens to Johnson and Leach by the end of the chapter?
5. Which two crew members are the two particular members of Larsen's diabolic temper?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)