|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who skippers the Macedonia?
(a) Iron Maiden
(b) Frank Black
(c) Death Larsen
(d) Jack Black
2. What does the narrator liken himself to?
(a) A nobleman
(b) A tramp
(c) A distinguished author
(d) A scarecrow
3. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
4. What does Leach tell Hump to do?
(a) Kill Larsen
(b) Leave the boat
(c) Keep his mouth shut
(d) Go home
5. What does Hump say will happen if he tries to change things?
(a) He dies
(b) He gets beaten
(c) He becomes captain
(d) He survives
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they do when Brewster wakes up?
2. Who does Larsen become possessive of?
3. Who approaches Hump on deck?
4. What eventually happens to the boat?
5. What does Brewster use to maintain a fire?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)