|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
(a) Like slaves
(b) Like nothing
(c) Like children
(d) Like prisoners
2. How does the Macedonia respond to the attack?
(a) It surrenders
(b) It chases the Ghost and fires its cannons
(c) It sends out more boats with armed men
(d) It retreats
3. What material do Hump and Brewster decide to make the hut roof from?
(d) Seal skin
4. How does Hump start a fire?
(a) With a shotgun shell
(b) With two pieces of flint
(c) With a stick
(d) With his cigarette lighter
5. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
(a) Two years ago
(b) Ten years ago
(c) Five years ago
(d) Eight years ago
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say he is suffering from?
2. What has Hump forgotten?
3. What does Hump say Brewster's body is the finished product of?
4. How big is the prominence in circumference?
5. What does Brewster use to maintain a fire?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)