|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the captain do while Leach and Johnson drown?
(a) He put on a bet on how long it will take
(b) He laughs
(c) He throws the two men life jackets
(d) He sails away
2. Who does Leach ask Hump to find for him back in San Francisco?
(a) His daughter
(b) His wife
(c) His mother
(d) His father
3. Which two crew members are the two particular members of Larsen's diabolic temper?
(a) Johnson and Holyoak
(b) Leach and Johnson
(c) Harrison and Johnson
(d) Hump and Leach
4. Who approaches Hump on deck?
5. What do Larsen and Brewster talk about at dinner?
(a) The poetry of Emily Dickinson
(b) The ethics of seal hunting
(c) How to navigate a ship
(d) The nature of temptation and the soul
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Brewster and Hump manage to complete in this chapter?
2. What does Hump do for the first time in many weeks at the end of the chapter?
3. What kind of boat does the captain have?
4. Where does Larsen sleep whilst on the islet?
5. How many Macedonia boats do the Ghost boats open fire on?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)