|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hump recognize Maud Brewster as?
(a) His sister's friend
(b) A famous east coast poet
(c) A famous film star
(d) A famous model
2. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
(a) His family
3. Why is Hump initially worried?
(a) He thinks he saw Larsen
(b) He thinks they have run out of food
(c) He thinks they will run into rocks
(d) He thinks Brewster is dead
4. What does Hump do for the first time in many weeks at the end of the chapter?
(a) Has an initimate conversation
(b) Sleeps undercover
(c) Plays marbles
(d) Drinks clean, unsalty water
5. How does Hump internally refer to Brewster?
(a) Silly girl
(b) Funny face
(c) My woman, my mate
(d) My wife
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the crew spot in the water?
2. What is the name of the ferry steamer?
3. What does Hump do when the wind picks up?
4. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
5. What does Larsen give the wounded sailors?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)