|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larsen leave the table to do?
(a) To address his brother
(b) Go to the bathroom
(c) Address his men
(d) Navigate the ship
2. Who does the narrator say the seal slaughter is for?
(a) The fashion industry
(c) The sailors
(d) The Japanese government
3. How long has Hump admired her work for?
(a) Seven years
(b) Two months
(c) Ten years
(d) Six months
4. What does Hump advise Brewster to do?
(a) Pretend to enjoy Larsen's company
(b) Keep near him
(c) Leave the ship
(d) Kill the captain
5. What does Brewster urge Hump to do?
(a) Leave the ship with her
(b) Protect her
(c) Talk to the captain
(d) Take decisive action
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larsen want to keep Brewster aboard as?
2. What does the prominence appear to be?
3. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
4. Why did Larsen's crew leave his ship?
5. Why did Hump not sleep an in adequate enclosure for so long?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)