|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hump advise Brewster to do?
(a) Keep near him
(b) Pretend to enjoy Larsen's company
(c) Leave the ship
(d) Kill the captain
2. What does Hump do when the wind picks up?
(a) Lowers the sail
(b) Screams for help
(c) Drops anchor
(d) Raises the sail
3. Who appears on the ship's companionway?
(a) Wolf Larsen
(c) Death Larsen
4. What does Hump discover about Larsen?
(a) He is deaf
(b) He is blind
(c) He is gay
(d) He is in love
5. How many boats are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does hunting become dangerous?
2. What does Brewster urge Hump to do?
3. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
4. What direction does the Ghost now follow?
5. What does the captain do while Leach and Johnson drown?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)