|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Fetch the captain
(b) Raise the mast
(c) Go out the halyards
(d) Steer the boat
2. What does Larsen give the wounded sailors?
(d) A beating
3. What do Brewster and Hump do after breakfast?
(a) Go seal hunting
(b) Set sail around the tiny island
(c) Frolic in the sand
(d) Go for a swim
4. What direction does the Ghost now follow?
5. Where does Brewster spend the night?
(a) On a rock
(b) Under a tree
(c) On the sand
(d) In the beached boat
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leach tell Hump to do?
2. What do Brewster and Hump decide it is best to do at night?
3. What does Hump instruct Brewster on?
4. Why does hunting become dangerous?
5. Where does Larsen sleep whilst on the islet?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)