|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hump not express to Brewster?
(a) His love
(b) His need for water
(c) His sickness
(d) His hatred for seals
2. Why is Larsen angry?
(a) Hump has taken Maud's attention away from him
(b) He has a headache
(c) The ship has been blown off course
(d) The food is horrible
3. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
(b) Cabin fever
(c) Scandinavian myths
4. What direction does the Ghost now follow?
5. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
(a) Like a man stricken with consumption
(b) As wild animals do
(c) Like a clubbed seal
(d) Like a runover cat
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of hut do Brewster and Hump build on the island?
2. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
3. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
4. How many Macedonia boats do the Ghost boats open fire on?
5. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)