|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What overwhelms their craft?
(b) The current
(c) The wind
(d) The waves
2. Why is Larsen angry?
(a) The ship has been blown off course
(b) The food is horrible
(c) He has a headache
(d) Hump has taken Maud's attention away from him
3. What relation is Death Larsen to Wolf Larsen?
4. What does Hump despair about?
(a) Being captured by pirates
(b) Brewster ever loving him
(c) Ever reaching Japan
(d) Larsen finding him
5. What is the Cook's full name?
(a) Bill Mugridge
(b) Phillip Yonson
(c) Thomas Mugridge
(d) Davide Johnson
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Larsen exclude from his table?
2. Why has Johnson collided with Larsen?
3. What does Larsen order his men to do to Mugridge?
4. What does Hump see when he wakes up?
5. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)