|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say he is suffering from?
(a) Sea sickness
2. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
(a) The Yorkshire Dales
(c) Mill Valley
(d) Sillicon Valley
3. What does Larsen leave the table to do?
(a) Navigate the ship
(b) To address his brother
(c) Go to the bathroom
(d) Address his men
4. Who does Leach ask Hump to find for him back in San Francisco?
(a) His wife
(b) His daughter
(c) His mother
(d) His father
5. What do Larsen and Brewster talk about at dinner?
(a) The nature of temptation and the soul
(b) The poetry of Emily Dickinson
(c) How to navigate a ship
(d) The ethics of seal hunting
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Larsen try to capture Hump?
2. What does Hump instruct Brewster on?
3. What does hump see ahead?
4. Who assists Hump in helping the wounded sailors?
5. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)