|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What direction does the Ghost now follow?
2. What does Hump not express to Brewster?
(a) His hatred for seals
(b) His love
(c) His need for water
(d) His sickness
3. One does Hump say Larsen is a culmination of?
(a) All savagery
(b) All honorable maidens
(c) The greatest loves
(d) All the hate in the world
4. What does hump see ahead?
(a) A boat
(b) A large craggy prominence
(c) Japan's coastline
(d) A whale
5. Which of the following does Brewster say about Larsen?
(a) He is mad
(b) He is violent
(c) He is blind
(d) He is ill
Short Answer Questions
1. What sea does Hump think they are in?
2. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
3. What does the prominence appear to be?
4. What does the narrator liken himself to?
5. What does Hump instruct Brewster on?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)