|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the crew spot in the water?
(a) A whale
(b) A dead body
(c) Another ship
(d) A shark
2. What does Larsen do instead of reacting to Hump's dirk?
(a) Answers his mobile
(b) Looks at the time
(c) Holds his head in agony
(d) Turns to apologize to brewster
3. Who does Hump recognize Maud Brewster as?
(a) A famous east coast poet
(b) A famous model
(c) A famous film star
(d) His sister's friend
4. How long do Johnson and Leach pursue them for?
(a) Four hours
(b) Ten hours
(c) Three hours
(d) Two hours
5. What does the narrator say Johnson is guilty of doing?
(b) Stealing food
(c) Speaking his mind
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hump discover about Larsen?
2. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
3. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
4. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
5. Which character talks in his sleep?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)