|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say he is suffering from?
(d) Sea sickness
2. What does Larsen give the wounded sailors?
(d) A beating
3. How long can Brewster expect to be aboard the ship?
(a) Ten months
(b) Eight months
(c) Six months
(d) Four months
4. Where are the life preservers stored?
(a) Below deck
(b) In the hold
(c) In the rescue boats
(d) In the cabin
5. Who does the narrator say the seal slaughter is for?
(b) The Japanese government
(c) The fashion industry
(d) The sailors
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does the captain give the narrator?
2. What do Brewster and Hump do after breakfast?
3. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
4. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
5. What does Larsen want to keep Brewster aboard as?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)