|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is leach and Johnson only alternative to capsizing?
(a) To rejoin the Ghost
(b) To jump into the sea
(c) To stay close to the ship
(d) To throw there supplies aboard
2. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
(b) Cabin fever
(c) Scandinavian myths
3. What does Hump not express to Brewster?
(a) His sickness
(b) His need for water
(c) His love
(d) His hatred for seals
4. What does hump see ahead?
(a) A large craggy prominence
(b) Japan's coastline
(c) A boat
(d) A whale
5. What subject does Larsen turn the conversation to?
(b) Seal hunting
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leach ask Hump to find for him back in San Francisco?
2. What does Mugridge do to Larsen?
3. What does the narrator say Larsen's argument is based upon?
4. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
5. How does Hump start a fire?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)