|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
(a) Sillicon Valley
(c) Mill Valley
(d) The Yorkshire Dales
2. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Raise the mast
(b) Go out the halyards
(c) Fetch the captain
(d) Steer the boat
3. What does Larsen leave the table to do?
(a) Go to the bathroom
(b) Navigate the ship
(c) Address his men
(d) To address his brother
4. Where does Brewster spend the night?
(a) On the sand
(b) On a rock
(c) Under a tree
(d) In the beached boat
5. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(a) A dog
(b) A child
(c) A woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What ocean is the Ghost sailing across?
2. Who does the narrator say Larsen is worse off than?
3. What does Larsen ask Hump to do in exchange for not killing Leach and Johnson?
4. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
5. Where was Brewster's ship heading for?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)