|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator say the seal slaughter is for?
(b) The sailors
(c) The fashion industry
(d) The Japanese government
2. What does Hump not express to Brewster?
(a) His love
(b) His hatred for seals
(c) His sickness
(d) His need for water
3. What does Larsen leave the table to do?
(a) Go to the bathroom
(b) To address his brother
(c) Address his men
(d) Navigate the ship
4. What do they do when Brewster wakes up?
(a) Light some flares
(d) Eat breakfat
5. What does Hump do when the wind picks up?
(a) Raises the sail
(b) Drops anchor
(c) Screams for help
(d) Lowers the sail
Short Answer Questions
1. How many boats will the hunters use?
2. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
3. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
4. What does Leach ask Hump the bearing for?
5. What does the narrator say Johnson is guilty of doing?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)