|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What direction does the Ghost now follow?
2. Where does Brewster spend the night?
(a) In the beached boat
(b) Under a tree
(c) On the sand
(d) On a rock
3. What does Larsen philosophize about?
(b) His brother's behavior
(c) Seal hunting
(d) His own death
4. Which two crew members are the two particular members of Larsen's diabolic temper?
(a) Johnson and Holyoak
(b) Leach and Johnson
(c) Hump and Leach
(d) Harrison and Johnson
5. What does Larsen order his men to do to Mugridge?
(a) Put him in the hold
(b) Tow him
(c) Drown him in soup
(d) Beat him
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Hump on deck?
2. What member of the crew is clinging to his life?
3. What overwhelms their craft?
4. What does the narrator say Larsen's argument is based upon?
5. What Japanese islands does the Ghost arrive at?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)