|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
(a) He is a construction worker.
(b) He is a writer
(c) He is a gentleman
(d) He is a student
2. What subject does Larsen turn the conversation to?
(b) Seal hunting
3. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
(a) His health
(b) Storing the meat
(c) Fat content
(d) The quality of his cooking
4. What does Hump advise Brewster to do?
(a) Pretend to enjoy Larsen's company
(b) Keep near him
(c) Kill the captain
(d) Leave the ship
5. Which two men shoot at the deserters?
(a) Harrison and Johnson
(b) Henderson and Larsen
(c) Holyoak and Harrison
(d) Henderson and Smoke
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larsen do instead of reacting to Hump's dirk?
2. How many boats are there?
3. Where was Brewster's ship heading for?
4. Why is Hump initially worried?
5. Where are the life preservers stored?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)