|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
(b) Scandinavian myths
(c) Cabin fever
2. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
(a) A terror stricken woman
(b) A white bearded man
(c) A terror stricken sailor
(d) A monkey
3. Which two men shoot at the deserters?
(a) Holyoak and Harrison
(b) Henderson and Smoke
(c) Henderson and Larsen
(d) Harrison and Johnson
4. What does Hump advise Brewster to do?
(a) Keep near him
(b) Kill the captain
(c) Leave the ship
(d) Pretend to enjoy Larsen's company
5. Where are the life preservers stored?
(a) In the cabin
(b) In the rescue boats
(c) In the hold
(d) Below deck
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does the captain give the narrator?
2. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
3. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
4. Who assists Hump in helping the wounded sailors?
5. What does Brewster urge Hump to do?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)