|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator liken himself to?
(a) A scarecrow
(b) A distinguished author
(c) A nobleman
(d) A tramp
2. What does the narrator say Wolf Larsen dedicates himself to after the attempted mutiny?
(a) Hanging the guilty
(b) Making the sailor's lives a misery
(c) A life of sun and fun
(d) Reading the bible
3. What Japanese islands does the Ghost arrive at?
4. What does Hump advise Brewster to do?
(a) Pretend to enjoy Larsen's company
(b) Leave the ship
(c) Kill the captain
(d) Keep near him
5. What does Larsen order his men to do to Mugridge?
(a) Beat him
(b) Put him in the hold
(c) Tow him
(d) Drown him in soup
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
2. How long do Johnson and Leach pursue them for?
3. What does Hump despair about?
4. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
5. What does Hump instruct Brewster on?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)