|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the captain and Hump find on the look out?
2. What member of the crew is clinging to his life?
3. What does Leach tell Hump to do?
(a) Leave the boat
(b) Kill Larsen
(c) Keep his mouth shut
(d) Go home
4. Why is Hump initially worried?
(a) He thinks Brewster is dead
(b) He thinks they have run out of food
(c) He thinks they will run into rocks
(d) He thinks he saw Larsen
5. Who does Hump recognize Maud Brewster as?
(a) A famous east coast poet
(b) A famous film star
(c) His sister's friend
(d) A famous model
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larsen philosophize about?
2. Who skippers the Macedonia?
3. What does the narrator liken himself to?
4. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
5. Who does Larsen exclude from his table?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)