|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larsen want to keep Brewster aboard as?
(a) A lover
(b) A slave
(c) A mascot
(d) A cook
2. Which two men shoot at the deserters?
(a) Henderson and Smoke
(b) Harrison and Johnson
(c) Henderson and Larsen
(d) Holyoak and Harrison
3. Who approaches Hump on deck?
4. Who joins Brewster and Larsen for breakfast?
(c) All the hunters
(d) Death Larsen
5. What does the narrator say his task is during the slaughter of the seals?
(a) To reel in the seals
(b) To cook seal soup
(c) To tally the pelts
(d) To skin the seals
Short Answer Questions
1. What two people does Hump watch?
2. Why is Larsen angry?
3. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
4. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
5. How does Hump start a fire?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)