|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larsen give the wounded sailors?
(d) A beating
2. Who interrupts Brewster and Hump's conversation?
3. What does the prominence appear to be?
(a) A Japanese tourist resort
(b) A seal rookery
(c) A war zone
(d) A penguin rookery
4. What Japanese islands does the Ghost arrive at?
5. What does Larsen leave the table to do?
(a) To address his brother
(b) Navigate the ship
(c) Go to the bathroom
(d) Address his men
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
2. How does the narrator say the sailors now see the Ghost after the attempted mutiny?
3. Which character talks in his sleep?
4. What is the boat called the hunters see in the distance?
5. Why is Hump initially worried?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)