|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say he is suffering from?
(b) Sea sickness
2. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Steer the boat
(b) Go out the halyards
(c) Raise the mast
(d) Fetch the captain
3. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
(a) His mother and sisters
(b) The sailors
(c) His dogs
4. What happens to Mugridge before they pull him back on board?
(a) He escapes
(b) A shark eats his feet
(c) He drowns
(d) The rope strangles him
5. Who does Larsen become possessive of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hump say will happen if he tries to change things?
2. Where are the life preservers stored?
3. Why does Larsen kick Hump?
4. What overwhelms their craft?
5. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)