|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
(a) His family
2. What sea does Hump think they are in?
(a) The Red Sea
(b) The Bering Sea
(c) The Black Sea
(d) The Dead Sea
3. How many days away is Japan?
(a) Eight days
(b) A day
(c) Two days
(d) Four days
4. Who does Larsen take his anger out on?
5. What does hump see ahead?
(a) A whale
(b) A large craggy prominence
(c) Japan's coastline
(d) A boat
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject does Larsen turn the conversation to?
2. What does the narrator hear Larsen groaning?
3. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
4. What happens to Mugridge before they pull him back on board?
5. What does the narrator say Johnson is guilty of doing?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)