|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hump advise Brewster to do?
(a) Pretend to enjoy Larsen's company
(b) Kill the captain
(c) Keep near him
(d) Leave the ship
2. What sea does Hump think they are in?
(a) The Red Sea
(b) The Bering Sea
(c) The Dead Sea
(d) The Black Sea
3. What do Larsen and Brewster talk about at dinner?
(a) The nature of temptation and the soul
(b) The poetry of Emily Dickinson
(c) How to navigate a ship
(d) The ethics of seal hunting
4. What does Mugridge do to Larsen?
(a) Bites his leg
(b) Stamps on his foot
(c) Punches him in the groin
(d) Spits in his face
5. Who does the narrator say the seal slaughter is for?
(b) The Japanese government
(c) The fashion industry
(d) The sailors
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hump see in Larsen's eyes?
2. What do Brewster and Hump do after breakfast?
3. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
4. What does the narrator say his task is during the slaughter of the seals?
5. What has Hump forgotten?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)