|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does hunting become dangerous?
(a) Fog sets in
(b) The have lost their weapons
(c) Bears are roaming the islands
(d) The men are under attack from Japanese hunters
2. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(b) A woman
(c) A dog
(d) A child
3. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
(a) Marx and Engels
(b) Roald Dahl
(c) Nietzsche and Schopenhauser
4. What overwhelms their craft?
(a) The wind
(b) The waves
(d) The current
5. Why is Larsen angry?
(a) The food is horrible
(b) Hump has taken Maud's attention away from him
(c) He has a headache
(d) The ship has been blown off course
Short Answer Questions
1. What is leach and Johnson only alternative to capsizing?
2. What sea does Hump think they are in?
3. What does Hump do when the wind picks up?
4. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
5. What happens to Mugridge before they pull him back on board?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)