|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larsen ask Hump to do in exchange for not killing Leach and Johnson?
(a) To find him a wife
(b) Never to try and kill him
(c) Give him money
(d) To help him escape the ship
2. Why has Johnson collided with Larsen?
(a) Larsen's bullying tactics
(b) The Cook's food
(c) The pronunciation of his name
(d) Larsen's navigational skills
3. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
4. What is the boat called the hunters see in the distance?
(a) King Edward
(b) The Macedonia
(c) The Georgian
(d) The Moldova
5. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
(a) His family
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Larsen take his anger out on?
2. Where was Brewster's ship heading for?
3. What do Larsen and Brewster talk about at dinner?
4. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
5. How many boats are there?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)