|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Larsen take his anger out on?
2. What does Brewster urge Hump to do?
(a) Take decisive action
(b) Protect her
(c) Leave the ship with her
(d) Talk to the captain
3. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(a) A child
(b) A woman
(d) A dog
4. What does the prominence appear to be?
(a) A seal rookery
(b) A Japanese tourist resort
(c) A war zone
(d) A penguin rookery
5. What does the narrator say Johnson is guilty of doing?
(b) Stealing food
(c) Speaking his mind
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Larsen's argument is based upon?
2. What does Hump not express to Brewster?
3. What kind of boat does the captain have?
4. What does Hump do when the wind picks up?
5. Who does Hump recognize Maud Brewster as?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)