|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
(a) A white bearded man
(b) A terror stricken sailor
(c) A terror stricken woman
(d) A monkey
2. How does the Macedonia respond to the attack?
(a) It chases the Ghost and fires its cannons
(b) It retreats
(c) It surrenders
(d) It sends out more boats with armed men
3. What does the narrator say Larsen's argument is based upon?
4. What does Larsen ask Hump to do in exchange for not killing Leach and Johnson?
(a) To help him escape the ship
(b) Never to try and kill him
(c) Give him money
(d) To find him a wife
5. Who joins Brewster and Larsen for breakfast?
(c) All the hunters
(d) Death Larsen
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Johnson and Leach pursue them for?
2. What position does the captain give the narrator?
3. Who does Larsen become possessive of?
4. How long has Hump admired her work for?
5. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)