|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
(a) Fat content
(b) The quality of his cooking
(c) Storing the meat
(d) His health
2. Why has Johnson collided with Larsen?
(a) Larsen's bullying tactics
(b) The Cook's food
(c) The pronunciation of his name
(d) Larsen's navigational skills
3. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
(a) A bottle of whiskey
(b) A warm jacket
(c) A hunting knife
(d) A remedy for his headache
4. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(a) A dog
(c) A woman
(d) A child
5. How does the narrator say the sailors now see the Ghost after the attempted mutiny?
(a) An oppressive regime
(b) A funless ship
(c) A hell ship
(d) A soulless ship
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leach tell Hump to do?
2. Where was Brewster's ship heading for?
3. What does the narrator say Johnson is guilty of doing?
4. How does the Macedonia respond to the attack?
5. Why does Larsen kick Hump?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)