|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does the captain give the narrator?
(b) First mate
(c) Second mate
(d) Cabin boy
2. What does the narrator say Wolf Larsen dedicates himself to after the attempted mutiny?
(a) Hanging the guilty
(b) A life of sun and fun
(c) Reading the bible
(d) Making the sailor's lives a misery
3. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
(a) A enormous spider
(b) A snake
(c) A scorpion
(d) A tiny fly
4. What does Hump say happens if he does nothing?
(a) He gets promoted
(b) People like him
(c) He survives
(d) He dies
5. How many boats are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
2. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
3. What reason does Hump give Larsen for why the men are behaving so badly?
4. Who approaches Hump on deck?
5. Who does Hump recognize Maud Brewster as?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)