|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is leach and Johnson only alternative to capsizing?
(a) To stay close to the ship
(b) To throw there supplies aboard
(c) To jump into the sea
(d) To rejoin the Ghost
2. What does Mugridge do to Larsen?
(a) Stamps on his foot
(b) Spits in his face
(c) Bites his leg
(d) Punches him in the groin
3. Why has Johnson collided with Larsen?
(a) The Cook's food
(b) Larsen's bullying tactics
(c) Larsen's navigational skills
(d) The pronunciation of his name
4. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
(a) Like nothing
(b) Like prisoners
(c) Like slaves
(d) Like children
5. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
(a) Ten years ago
(b) Eight years ago
(c) Five years ago
(d) Two years ago
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Hump give Larsen for why the men are behaving so badly?
2. What does Hump say happens if he does nothing?
3. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
4. Who does the narrator say the seal slaughter is for?
5. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)