|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larsen ask Hump to do in exchange for not killing Leach and Johnson?
(a) Give him money
(b) To find him a wife
(c) To help him escape the ship
(d) Never to try and kill him
2. What happens to Mugridge before they pull him back on board?
(a) The rope strangles him
(b) He drowns
(c) A shark eats his feet
(d) He escapes
3. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
(a) Eight years ago
(b) Ten years ago
(c) Five years ago
(d) Two years ago
4. What does the narrator say his task is during the slaughter of the seals?
(a) To tally the pelts
(b) To skin the seals
(c) To reel in the seals
(d) To cook seal soup
5. What does Larsen want to keep Brewster aboard as?
(a) A cook
(b) A mascot
(c) A slave
(d) A lover
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say the Ghost was built for?
2. What does the narrator say he is suffering from?
3. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
4. Who does the narrator say Larsen is worse off than?
5. Where was Brewster's ship heading for?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)