|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approaches Hump on deck?
2. Why has Johnson collided with Larsen?
(a) Larsen's navigational skills
(b) Larsen's bullying tactics
(c) The pronunciation of his name
(d) The Cook's food
3. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
(a) He is a student
(b) He is a writer
(c) He is a gentleman
(d) He is a construction worker.
4. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Go out the halyards
(b) Raise the mast
(c) Steer the boat
(d) Fetch the captain
5. How many days away is Japan?
(a) Eight days
(b) Two days
(c) Four days
(d) A day
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brewster urge Hump to do?
2. Who interrupts Brewster and Hump's conversation?
3. What does the narrator say his task is during the slaughter of the seals?
4. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
5. What reason does Hump give Larsen for why the men are behaving so badly?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)