|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is leach and Johnson only alternative to capsizing?
(a) To jump into the sea
(b) To rejoin the Ghost
(c) To throw there supplies aboard
(d) To stay close to the ship
2. Who interrupts Brewster and Hump's conversation?
3. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
(a) A tiny fly
(b) A enormous spider
(c) A scorpion
(d) A snake
4. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
5. What does the narrator say he is suffering from?
(b) Sea sickness
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain do while Leach and Johnson drown?
2. Who does Larsen take his anger out on?
3. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
4. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
5. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)