|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the life preservers stored?
(a) Below deck
(b) In the hold
(c) In the cabin
(d) In the rescue boats
2. Why is Larsen angry?
(a) The food is horrible
(b) He has a headache
(c) Hump has taken Maud's attention away from him
(d) The ship has been blown off course
3. How long does the captain's headache last?
(a) Five days
(b) Three days
(c) One week
(d) Two days
4. What does Leach tell Hump to do?
(a) Leave the boat
(b) Go home
(c) Kill Larsen
(d) Keep his mouth shut
5. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
(a) Roald Dahl
(c) Marx and Engels
(d) Nietzsche and Schopenhauser
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Johnson and Leach by the end of the chapter?
2. What does the narrator say his task is during the slaughter of the seals?
3. Who interrupts Brewster and Hump's conversation?
4. What kind of boat does the captain have?
5. How long has Hump admired her work for?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)