|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ocean is the Ghost sailing across?
(a) The Indian
(b) The Southern
(c) The Pacific
(d) The Atlantic
2. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
(a) His mother and sisters
(b) His dogs
(d) The sailors
3. What does Larsen ask Hump to do in exchange for not killing Leach and Johnson?
(a) To find him a wife
(b) Give him money
(c) Never to try and kill him
(d) To help him escape the ship
4. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
(a) A hunting knife
(b) A warm jacket
(c) A bottle of whiskey
(d) A remedy for his headache
5. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Go out the halyards
(b) Raise the mast
(c) Steer the boat
(d) Fetch the captain
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator hear Larsen groaning?
2. Who does Leach ask Hump to find for him back in San Francisco?
3. What does the narrator say Johnson is guilty of doing?
4. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
5. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)