|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Larsen take his anger out on?
2. What happens to Mugridge before they pull him back on board?
(a) A shark eats his feet
(b) He escapes
(c) The rope strangles him
(d) He drowns
3. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
(c) His family
4. What does Brewster urge Hump to do?
(a) Leave the ship with her
(b) Take decisive action
(c) Protect her
(d) Talk to the captain
5. Who does the narrator say Larsen is worse off than?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator see Larsen reading?
2. Which two men shoot at the deserters?
3. Why does Larsen kick Hump?
4. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
5. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)