|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(a) A child
(c) A dog
(d) A woman
2. What does the captain do while Leach and Johnson drown?
(a) He sails away
(b) He put on a bet on how long it will take
(c) He laughs
(d) He throws the two men life jackets
3. What does Mugridge do to Larsen?
(a) Spits in his face
(b) Stamps on his foot
(c) Bites his leg
(d) Punches him in the groin
4. Who does Larsen take his anger out on?
5. What is the Cook's full name?
(a) Davide Johnson
(b) Phillip Yonson
(c) Bill Mugridge
(d) Thomas Mugridge
Short Answer Questions
1. How many boats are there?
2. What does the narrator liken himself to?
3. Which character talks in his sleep?
4. How long does the captain's headache last?
5. What does the narrator say his task is during the slaughter of the seals?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)