|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
(b) His family
2. What does Larsen ask Hump to do in exchange for not killing Leach and Johnson?
(a) Give him money
(b) To find him a wife
(c) To help him escape the ship
(d) Never to try and kill him
3. What does Larsen want to keep Brewster aboard as?
(a) A slave
(b) A lover
(c) A cook
(d) A mascot
4. How many boats will the hunters use?
5. Why does Larsen kick Hump?
(a) He threatens to leave the boat
(b) He refuses to work
(c) He spits in his face
(d) He throws the ashes into a wind
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Larsen take his anger out on?
2. Which two crew members are the two particular members of Larsen's diabolic temper?
3. What does Leach ask Hump the bearing for?
4. Which character talks in his sleep?
5. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)