|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of boat does the captain have?
(a) A row boat
(b) A sail boat
(c) A dingey
(d) A raft
2. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
(a) The New York Times
(b) The Fisherman
(c) The Atlantic
(d) The Ferry Boater
3. What does Leach tell Hump to do?
(a) Keep his mouth shut
(b) Go home
(c) Kill Larsen
(d) Leave the boat
4. What does Hump advise Brewster to do?
(a) Keep near him
(b) Pretend to enjoy Larsen's company
(c) Kill the captain
(d) Leave the ship
5. What does the narrator see Larsen reading?
(a) The bible
(b) Ecco Homo
(c) Fear and Trembling
(d) Das Capital
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Johnson and Leach by the end of the chapter?
2. What does the narrator say the Ghost was built for?
3. Why has Johnson collided with Larsen?
4. What is the Cook's full name?
5. Who does the narrator say Larsen is worse off than?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)