|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hump say happens if he does nothing?
(a) People like him
(b) He gets promoted
(c) He dies
(d) He survives
2. What does Larsen ask Hump to do in exchange for not killing Leach and Johnson?
(a) To help him escape the ship
(b) To find him a wife
(c) Give him money
(d) Never to try and kill him
3. What does Mugridge do to Larsen?
(a) Stamps on his foot
(b) Spits in his face
(c) Bites his leg
(d) Punches him in the groin
4. What does the narrator say his task is during the slaughter of the seals?
(a) To cook seal soup
(b) To reel in the seals
(c) To tally the pelts
(d) To skin the seals
5. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
(a) He met her in Brazil
(b) She sent him a letter
(c) He met a fellow townsman in Chile
(d) She is never ill and still young
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
2. Which two crew members are the two particular members of Larsen's diabolic temper?
3. How long does the captain's headache last?
4. What kind of boat does the captain have?
5. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)