|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hump recognize Maud Brewster as?
(a) A famous east coast poet
(b) A famous model
(c) His sister's friend
(d) A famous film star
2. What direction does the Ghost now follow?
3. How many boats are there?
4. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
(a) A white bearded man
(b) A terror stricken sailor
(c) A monkey
(d) A terror stricken woman
5. What does Larsen want to keep Brewster aboard as?
(a) A lover
(b) A mascot
(c) A cook
(d) A slave
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mugridge before they pull him back on board?
2. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
3. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
4. What does the captain do while Leach and Johnson drown?
5. What does Hump advise Brewster to do?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)