|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
(b) His mother and sisters
(c) The sailors
(d) His dogs
2. What does Hump advise Brewster to do?
(a) Kill the captain
(b) Keep near him
(c) Leave the ship
(d) Pretend to enjoy Larsen's company
3. Why has Johnson collided with Larsen?
(a) The pronunciation of his name
(b) Larsen's navigational skills
(c) Larsen's bullying tactics
(d) The Cook's food
4. Which two men shoot at the deserters?
(a) Henderson and Larsen
(b) Holyoak and Harrison
(c) Henderson and Smoke
(d) Harrison and Johnson
5. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
(a) Storing the meat
(b) His health
(c) The quality of his cooking
(d) Fat content
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
2. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
3. Why does Larsen kick Hump?
4. What ocean is the Ghost sailing across?
5. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)