|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
(a) The Yorkshire Dales
(b) Mill Valley
(c) Sillicon Valley
2. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
(a) A monkey
(b) A terror stricken woman
(c) A white bearded man
(d) A terror stricken sailor
3. What does the narrator liken himself to?
(a) A nobleman
(b) A scarecrow
(c) A tramp
(d) A distinguished author
4. What position does the captain give the narrator?
(a) First mate
(b) Second mate
(d) Cabin boy
5. How many boats will the hunters use?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larsen want to keep Brewster aboard as?
2. Who does the narrator say Larsen is worse off than?
3. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
4. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
5. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)