|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator say Larsen is worse off than?
2. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
(a) Like children
(b) Like slaves
(c) Like nothing
(d) Like prisoners
3. Where are the life preservers stored?
(a) In the hold
(b) In the rescue boats
(c) In the cabin
(d) Below deck
4. Who do the captain and Hump find on the look out?
5. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
(a) He is a gentleman
(b) He is a writer
(c) He is a student
(d) He is a construction worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What member of the crew is clinging to his life?
2. What does Leach ask Hump the bearing for?
3. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
4. What direction does the Ghost now follow?
5. What ocean is the Ghost sailing across?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)