|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say the sea becomes like by eleven o'clock?
(a) Like cling film
(b) Like foil
(c) Like marble
(d) Like glass
2. What does Leach tell Hump to do?
(a) Kill Larsen
(b) Keep his mouth shut
(c) Leave the boat
(d) Go home
3. Who does the narrator say the seal slaughter is for?
(a) The sailors
(b) The Japanese government
(c) The fashion industry
4. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
(a) A remedy for his headache
(b) A warm jacket
(c) A hunting knife
(d) A bottle of whiskey
5. What does the narrator say he is suffering from?
(d) Sea sickness
Short Answer Questions
1. How long can Brewster expect to be aboard the ship?
2. What reason does Hump give Larsen for why the men are behaving so badly?
3. How long does the captain's headache last?
4. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
5. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)