|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days away is Japan?
(a) A day
(b) Eight days
(c) Two days
(d) Four days
2. Who does Leach ask Hump to find for him back in San Francisco?
(a) His wife
(b) His mother
(c) His father
(d) His daughter
3. What reason does Hump give Larsen for why the men are behaving so badly?
(a) Larsen's domineering nature
(b) Too many hours working
(c) Cabin fever
(d) A lack of food
4. How long do Johnson and Leach pursue them for?
(a) Two hours
(b) Four hours
(c) Ten hours
(d) Three hours
5. Which character talks in his sleep?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many boats will the hunters use?
2. What does the narrator liken himself to?
3. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
4. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
5. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)