|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator liken himself to?
(a) A nobleman
(b) A tramp
(c) A scarecrow
(d) A distinguished author
2. What is the Cook's full name?
(a) Phillip Yonson
(b) Thomas Mugridge
(c) Bill Mugridge
(d) Davide Johnson
3. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
(a) Cabin fever
(c) Scandinavian myths
4. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
(a) Fat content
(b) Storing the meat
(c) The quality of his cooking
(d) His health
5. What does the narrator say the Ghost was built for?
(c) Carrying heavy goods
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of boat does the captain have?
2. What is leach and Johnson only alternative to capsizing?
3. Who does the narrator say the seal slaughter is for?
4. What reason does Hump give Larsen for why the men are behaving so badly?
5. Why has Johnson collided with Larsen?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)