|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of boat does the captain have?
(a) A sail boat
(b) A row boat
(c) A raft
(d) A dingey
2. What does Leach tell Hump to do?
(a) Kill Larsen
(b) Keep his mouth shut
(c) Go home
(d) Leave the boat
3. What does the narrator say the Ghost was built for?
(b) Carrying heavy goods
4. What does the narrator say his task is during the slaughter of the seals?
(a) To tally the pelts
(b) To reel in the seals
(c) To cook seal soup
(d) To skin the seals
5. Who do the captain and Hump find on the look out?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many boats are there?
2. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
3. What does the narrator say Wolf Larsen dedicates himself to after the attempted mutiny?
4. How long can Brewster expect to be aboard the ship?
5. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)