|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
(a) Mill Valley
(b) Sillicon Valley
(d) The Yorkshire Dales
2. What does the narrator say Johnson is guilty of doing?
(a) Speaking his mind
(c) Stealing food
3. What does the narrator see Larsen reading?
(a) Ecco Homo
(b) The bible
(c) Das Capital
(d) Fear and Trembling
4. Which two crew members are the two particular members of Larsen's diabolic temper?
(a) Leach and Johnson
(b) Hump and Leach
(c) Harrison and Johnson
(d) Johnson and Holyoak
5. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
(a) He met her in Brazil
(b) He met a fellow townsman in Chile
(c) She is never ill and still young
(d) She sent him a letter
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two men shoot at the deserters?
2. What direction does the Ghost now follow?
3. What ocean is the Ghost sailing across?
4. Which character talks in his sleep?
5. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)