|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Wolf Larsen dedicates himself to after the attempted mutiny?
(a) A life of sun and fun
(b) Reading the bible
(c) Hanging the guilty
(d) Making the sailor's lives a misery
2. What is the Cook's full name?
(a) Bill Mugridge
(b) Thomas Mugridge
(c) Phillip Yonson
(d) Davide Johnson
3. Why has Johnson collided with Larsen?
(a) The pronunciation of his name
(b) Larsen's bullying tactics
(c) Larsen's navigational skills
(d) The Cook's food
4. What does Larsen ask Hump to do in exchange for not killing Leach and Johnson?
(a) To find him a wife
(b) Never to try and kill him
(c) To help him escape the ship
(d) Give him money
5. How many boats will the hunters use?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
2. Who does the narrator say Larsen is worse off than?
3. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
4. How many days away is Japan?
5. Who does the narrator say the seal slaughter is for?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)