|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Wolf Larsen dedicates himself to after the attempted mutiny?
(a) Hanging the guilty
(b) A life of sun and fun
(c) Reading the bible
(d) Making the sailor's lives a misery
2. What is leach and Johnson only alternative to capsizing?
(a) To throw there supplies aboard
(b) To stay close to the ship
(c) To jump into the sea
(d) To rejoin the Ghost
3. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
(a) Two years ago
(b) Ten years ago
(c) Five years ago
(d) Eight years ago
4. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
(d) His family
5. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
(a) A snake
(b) A tiny fly
(c) A scorpion
(d) A enormous spider
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
2. How long can Brewster expect to be aboard the ship?
3. What does the narrator say his task is during the slaughter of the seals?
4. What kind of boat does the captain have?
5. Which two crew members are the two particular members of Larsen's diabolic temper?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)