|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
2. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
(a) A bottle of whiskey
(b) A warm jacket
(c) A hunting knife
(d) A remedy for his headache
3. What is the name of the ferry steamer?
(c) San Fran Dan
(d) Lilly Pad
4. Which two crew members are the two particular members of Larsen's diabolic temper?
(a) Harrison and Johnson
(b) Leach and Johnson
(c) Johnson and Holyoak
(d) Hump and Leach
5. What does the narrator say his task is during the slaughter of the seals?
(a) To reel in the seals
(b) To cook seal soup
(c) To skin the seals
(d) To tally the pelts
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larsen ask Hump to do in exchange for not killing Leach and Johnson?
2. What does the narrator say Johnson is guilty of doing?
3. How many days away is Japan?
4. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
5. What does the narrator say Wolf Larsen dedicates himself to after the attempted mutiny?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)