|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hump recognize Maud Brewster as?
(a) A famous film star
(b) A famous east coast poet
(c) His sister's friend
(d) A famous model
2. What does the narrator say Wolf Larsen dedicates himself to after the attempted mutiny?
(a) Making the sailor's lives a misery
(b) Hanging the guilty
(c) Reading the bible
(d) A life of sun and fun
3. What does the narrator say the sea becomes like by eleven o'clock?
(a) Like glass
(b) Like marble
(c) Like cling film
(d) Like foil
4. Which two men shoot at the deserters?
(a) Henderson and Larsen
(b) Henderson and Smoke
(c) Harrison and Johnson
(d) Holyoak and Harrison
5. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
(a) A socialist
(b) A materialist
(c) A womanizer
(d) A fascist
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator liken himself to?
2. What kind of boat does the captain have?
3. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
4. Where are the life preservers stored?
5. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)