|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say the Ghost was built for?
(a) Carrying heavy goods
2. Who does Hump recognize Maud Brewster as?
(a) His sister's friend
(b) A famous model
(c) A famous film star
(d) A famous east coast poet
3. Where are the life preservers stored?
(a) In the hold
(b) In the rescue boats
(c) In the cabin
(d) Below deck
4. What does Leach ask Hump the bearing for?
5. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
(a) Ten years ago
(b) Five years ago
(c) Two years ago
(d) Eight years ago
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator see Larsen reading?
2. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
3. How many boats will the hunters use?
4. How long can Brewster expect to be aboard the ship?
5. Which two men shoot at the deserters?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)