|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
(a) Roald Dahl
(c) Marx and Engels
(d) Nietzsche and Schopenhauser
2. What reason does Hump give Larsen for why the men are behaving so badly?
(a) Too many hours working
(b) A lack of food
(c) Cabin fever
(d) Larsen's domineering nature
3. Who does the narrator say Larsen is worse off than?
4. What does the narrator say the Ghost was built for?
(a) Carrying heavy goods
5. Why does Larsen kick Hump?
(a) He threatens to leave the boat
(b) He refuses to work
(c) He spits in his face
(d) He throws the ashes into a wind
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the life preservers stored?
2. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
3. How long does the captain's headache last?
4. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
5. What does Leach tell Hump to do?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)