|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
2. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
(a) A materialist
(b) A socialist
(c) A fascist
(d) A womanizer
3. What does Larsen want to keep Brewster aboard as?
(a) A cook
(b) A mascot
(c) A lover
(d) A slave
4. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
(a) Storing the meat
(b) Fat content
(c) The quality of his cooking
(d) His health
5. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
(a) He met her in Brazil
(b) She sent him a letter
(c) She is never ill and still young
(d) He met a fellow townsman in Chile
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days away is Japan?
2. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
3. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
4. How many boats are there?
5. Why has Johnson collided with Larsen?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)