|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Leach ask Hump to find for him back in San Francisco?
(a) His father
(b) His mother
(c) His wife
(d) His daughter
2. What direction does the Ghost now follow?
3. Why does Larsen kick Hump?
(a) He spits in his face
(b) He threatens to leave the boat
(c) He throws the ashes into a wind
(d) He refuses to work
4. Which two crew members are the two particular members of Larsen's diabolic temper?
(a) Harrison and Johnson
(b) Leach and Johnson
(c) Hump and Leach
(d) Johnson and Holyoak
5. What does the narrator hear Larsen groaning?
(a) Jesus save me
(b) The devil has my soul
(c) God! God! God!
(d) Cleanse my soul
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator liken himself to?
2. Where are the life preservers stored?
3. How long does the captain's headache last?
4. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
5. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)