|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two men shoot at the deserters?
(a) Henderson and Smoke
(b) Harrison and Johnson
(c) Henderson and Larsen
(d) Holyoak and Harrison
2. What does the narrator say his task is during the slaughter of the seals?
(a) To reel in the seals
(b) To tally the pelts
(c) To skin the seals
(d) To cook seal soup
3. How many boats are there?
4. How long can Brewster expect to be aboard the ship?
(a) Ten months
(b) Four months
(c) Six months
(d) Eight months
5. What does the narrator say the sea becomes like by eleven o'clock?
(a) Like glass
(b) Like cling film
(c) Like marble
(d) Like foil
Short Answer Questions
1. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
2. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
3. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
4. What happens to Johnson and Leach by the end of the chapter?
5. What does the narrator say he is suffering from?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)