|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Johnson and Leach pursue them for?
(a) Three hours
(b) Four hours
(c) Two hours
(d) Ten hours
2. What does the narrator say Johnson is guilty of doing?
(a) Stealing food
(b) Speaking his mind
3. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(a) A dog
(b) A child
(c) A woman
4. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Go out the halyards
(b) Raise the mast
(c) Fetch the captain
(d) Steer the boat
5. What does the narrator see Larsen reading?
(a) Das Capital
(b) Ecco Homo
(c) Fear and Trembling
(d) The bible
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
2. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
3. What direction does the Ghost now follow?
4. What is the name of the ferry steamer?
5. What does the narrator liken himself to?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)