|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Johnson collided with Larsen?
(a) Larsen's navigational skills
(b) The pronunciation of his name
(c) The Cook's food
(d) Larsen's bullying tactics
2. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
(a) A womanizer
(b) A socialist
(c) A materialist
(d) A fascist
3. Who does Hump recognize Maud Brewster as?
(a) A famous model
(b) A famous east coast poet
(c) His sister's friend
(d) A famous film star
4. What is the name of the ferry steamer?
(b) San Fran Dan
(c) Lilly Pad
5. What position does the captain give the narrator?
(b) First mate
(c) Cabin boy
(d) Second mate
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of boat does the captain have?
2. What does the narrator hear Larsen groaning?
3. What direction does the Ghost now follow?
4. Where was Brewster's ship heading for?
5. What does Larsen want to keep Brewster aboard as?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)