|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
(a) He is a gentleman
(b) He is a construction worker.
(c) He is a student
(d) He is a writer
2. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
(a) Scandinavian myths
(d) Cabin fever
3. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
(a) His dogs
(b) The sailors
(c) His mother and sisters
4. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
(b) Mill Valley
(c) The Yorkshire Dales
(d) Sillicon Valley
5. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
(c) His family
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the captain and Hump find on the look out?
2. What does Leach ask Hump the bearing for?
3. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
4. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
5. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)