|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the life preservers stored?
(a) In the hold
(b) Below deck
(c) In the rescue boats
(d) In the cabin
2. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
(a) He is a construction worker.
(b) He is a writer
(c) He is a student
(d) He is a gentleman
3. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
(c) His family
4. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
(a) Large and handsome
(b) Sad and grey
(c) Huge and glaring
(d) Small and piglike
5. What is the name of the ferry steamer?
(b) Lilly Pad
(c) San Fran Dan
Short Answer Questions
1. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
2. Why has Johnson collided with Larsen?
3. What does the narrator say he is suffering from?
4. How long does the captain's headache last?
5. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)