|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
(a) He met a fellow townsman in Chile
(b) She sent him a letter
(c) He met her in Brazil
(d) She is never ill and still young
2. What does the narrator see Larsen reading?
(a) The bible
(b) Fear and Trembling
(c) Ecco Homo
(d) Das Capital
3. What does the narrator liken himself to?
(a) A distinguished author
(b) A scarecrow
(c) A tramp
(d) A nobleman
4. Which character talks in his sleep?
5. What does the narrator say Johnson is guilty of doing?
(a) Speaking his mind
(c) Stealing food
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
2. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
3. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
4. What position does the captain give the narrator?
5. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)