|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
(a) A snake
(b) A tiny fly
(c) A enormous spider
(d) A scorpion
2. Which character talks in his sleep?
3. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
(a) Roald Dahl
(b) Marx and Engels
(c) Nietzsche and Schopenhauser
4. Who does the narrator say Larsen is worse off than?
5. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(a) A child
(b) A dog
(c) A woman
Short Answer Questions
1. How many boats will the hunters use?
2. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
3. What is the name of the ferry steamer?
4. What does the narrator say Johnson is guilty of doing?
5. How long does the captain's headache last?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)