|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say he is suffering from?
(b) Sea sickness
2. What does the narrator liken himself to?
(a) A nobleman
(b) A distinguished author
(c) A scarecrow
(d) A tramp
3. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
(a) He met a fellow townsman in Chile
(b) She sent him a letter
(c) He met her in Brazil
(d) She is never ill and still young
4. What is the name of the ferry steamer?
(b) San Fran Dan
(c) Lilly Pad
5. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
(a) The Fisherman
(b) The Atlantic
(c) The Ferry Boater
(d) The New York Times
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
2. What ocean is the Ghost sailing across?
3. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
4. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
5. What position does the captain give the narrator?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)