|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
(a) The New York Times
(b) The Atlantic
(c) The Fisherman
(d) The Ferry Boater
2. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
3. How many boats are there?
4. What does the narrator liken himself to?
(a) A scarecrow
(b) A distinguished author
(c) A nobleman
(d) A tramp
5. What is the Cook's full name?
(a) Phillip Yonson
(b) Davide Johnson
(c) Bill Mugridge
(d) Thomas Mugridge
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say he is suffering from?
2. Who do the captain and Hump find on the look out?
3. What position does the captain give the narrator?
4. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
5. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)