|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
(a) A terror stricken woman
(b) A monkey
(c) A terror stricken sailor
(d) A white bearded man
2. What does the narrator say he is suffering from?
(c) Sea sickness
3. What is the name of the ferry steamer?
(a) Lilly Pad
(c) San Fran Dan
4. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
5. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
(a) Like a man stricken with consumption
(b) Like a clubbed seal
(c) Like a runover cat
(d) As wild animals do
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator liken himself to?
2. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
3. Which character talks in his sleep?
4. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
5. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)