|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
(a) His mother and sisters
(c) The sailors
(d) His dogs
2. What does the narrator say Johnson is guilty of doing?
(a) Speaking his mind
(c) Stealing food
3. How many boats will the hunters use?
4. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
5. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
(a) Like a runover cat
(b) Like a clubbed seal
(c) Like a man stricken with consumption
(d) As wild animals do
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the life preservers stored?
2. Who does the narrator say Larsen is worse off than?
3. What does the narrator say he is suffering from?
4. What does the narrator hear Larsen groaning?
5. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)