|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
(a) A terror stricken woman
(b) A monkey
(c) A terror stricken sailor
(d) A white bearded man
2. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
(a) Large and handsome
(b) Sad and grey
(c) Small and piglike
(d) Huge and glaring
3. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
(a) A fascist
(b) A socialist
(c) A womanizer
(d) A materialist
4. How long does the captain's headache last?
(a) One week
(b) Five days
(c) Three days
(d) Two days
5. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
(a) Mill Valley
(b) Sillicon Valley
(d) The Yorkshire Dales
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator see Larsen reading?
2. What kind of boat does the captain have?
3. What is the Cook's full name?
4. How many boats are there?
5. How many boats will the hunters use?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)