|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of boat does the captain have?
(a) A dingey
(b) A row boat
(c) A raft
(d) A sail boat
2. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
(a) Like nothing
(b) Like slaves
(c) Like children
(d) Like prisoners
3. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
(c) His family
4. What position does the captain give the narrator?
(a) Cabin boy
(b) First mate
(c) Second mate
5. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
(a) Roald Dahl
(b) Nietzsche and Schopenhauser
(d) Marx and Engels
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
2. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
3. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
4. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
5. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)