|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Johnson collided with Larsen?
(a) Larsen's bullying tactics
(b) The Cook's food
(c) The pronunciation of his name
(d) Larsen's navigational skills
2. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
(a) A scorpion
(b) A tiny fly
(c) A snake
(d) A enormous spider
3. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
(a) A terror stricken woman
(b) A white bearded man
(c) A terror stricken sailor
(d) A monkey
4. Where are the life preservers stored?
(a) In the rescue boats
(b) Below deck
(c) In the cabin
(d) In the hold
5. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
(a) His health
(b) The quality of his cooking
(c) Fat content
(d) Storing the meat
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
2. How many boats will the hunters use?
3. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
4. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
5. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)