|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Cook's full name?
(a) Davide Johnson
(b) Phillip Yonson
(c) Bill Mugridge
(d) Thomas Mugridge
2. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
(a) Like a runover cat
(b) As wild animals do
(c) Like a clubbed seal
(d) Like a man stricken with consumption
3. What does the narrator see Larsen reading?
(a) Das Capital
(b) The bible
(c) Fear and Trembling
(d) Ecco Homo
4. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
(a) The Fisherman
(b) The Atlantic
(c) The New York Times
(d) The Ferry Boater
5. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
(b) The sailors
(c) His dogs
(d) His mother and sisters
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the life preservers stored?
2. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
3. How many boats are there?
4. Why does Larsen kick Hump?
5. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)