|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator liken himself to?
(a) A tramp
(b) A distinguished author
(c) A nobleman
(d) A scarecrow
2. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Steer the boat
(b) Go out the halyards
(c) Raise the mast
(d) Fetch the captain
3. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
(a) A scorpion
(b) A tiny fly
(c) A snake
(d) A enormous spider
4. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
(a) A hunting knife
(b) A bottle of whiskey
(c) A warm jacket
(d) A remedy for his headache
5. Which character talks in his sleep?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Johnson is guilty of doing?
2. What does the narrator see Larsen reading?
3. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
4. Where are the life preservers stored?
5. What kind of boat does the captain have?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)