|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Cook's full name?
(a) Bill Mugridge
(b) Davide Johnson
(c) Phillip Yonson
(d) Thomas Mugridge
2. What does the narrator liken himself to?
(a) A tramp
(b) A scarecrow
(c) A nobleman
(d) A distinguished author
3. Why does Larsen kick Hump?
(a) He refuses to work
(b) He threatens to leave the boat
(c) He spits in his face
(d) He throws the ashes into a wind
4. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Steer the boat
(b) Fetch the captain
(c) Raise the mast
(d) Go out the halyards
5. How many boats will the hunters use?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
2. What does the narrator say Johnson is guilty of doing?
3. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
4. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
5. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)