|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
(a) Marx and Engels
(c) Nietzsche and Schopenhauser
(d) Roald Dahl
2. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
3. What kind of boat does the captain have?
(a) A raft
(b) A sail boat
(c) A row boat
(d) A dingey
4. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
(a) The New York Times
(b) The Atlantic
(c) The Fisherman
(d) The Ferry Boater
5. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(a) A child
(b) A dog
(c) A woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
2. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
3. What does the narrator say he is suffering from?
4. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
5. What does the narrator hear Larsen groaning?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)