|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator liken himself to?
(a) A distinguished author
(b) A scarecrow
(c) A tramp
(d) A nobleman
2. What ocean is the Ghost sailing across?
(a) The Indian
(b) The Pacific
(c) The Southern
(d) The Atlantic
3. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
(d) His family
4. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
(a) A fascist
(b) A womanizer
(c) A socialist
(d) A materialist
5. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
2. What does the narrator say the Ghost was built for?
3. What does the narrator hear Larsen groaning?
4. What does the narrator say Johnson is guilty of doing?
5. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)