|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
(d) His family
2. What kind of boat does the captain have?
(a) A row boat
(b) A dingey
(c) A sail boat
(d) A raft
3. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
(a) His mother and sisters
(b) His dogs
(c) The sailors
4. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
5. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
(a) A warm jacket
(b) A hunting knife
(c) A remedy for his headache
(d) A bottle of whiskey
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the life preservers stored?
2. What is the Cook's full name?
3. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
4. What does the narrator liken himself to?
5. What does the narrator see Larsen reading?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)