|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Go out the halyards
(b) Steer the boat
(c) Fetch the captain
(d) Raise the mast
2. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
(a) The Atlantic
(b) The Ferry Boater
(c) The New York Times
(d) The Fisherman
3. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
(b) Sillicon Valley
(c) The Yorkshire Dales
(d) Mill Valley
4. What does the narrator say Johnson is guilty of doing?
(b) Stealing food
(c) Speaking his mind
5. What ocean is the Ghost sailing across?
(a) The Pacific
(b) The Southern
(c) The Indian
(d) The Atlantic
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
2. What does the narrator say he is suffering from?
3. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
4. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
5. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)