|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator hear Larsen groaning?
(a) The devil has my soul
(b) God! God! God!
(c) Cleanse my soul
(d) Jesus save me
2. What ocean is the Ghost sailing across?
(a) The Southern
(b) The Indian
(c) The Atlantic
(d) The Pacific
3. Which character talks in his sleep?
4. How long does the captain's headache last?
(a) Two days
(b) Five days
(c) Three days
(d) One week
5. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Raise the mast
(b) Steer the boat
(c) Fetch the captain
(d) Go out the halyards
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
2. What does the narrator see Larsen reading?
3. Where are the life preservers stored?
4. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
5. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)