|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
(a) He is a writer
(b) He is a student
(c) He is a gentleman
(d) He is a construction worker.
2. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
(a) A bottle of whiskey
(b) A warm jacket
(c) A remedy for his headache
(d) A hunting knife
3. How many boats are there?
4. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
(a) Marx and Engels
(b) Nietzsche and Schopenhauser
(d) Roald Dahl
5. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
(b) Scandinavian myths
(c) Cabin fever
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
2. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
3. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
4. Who does the narrator say Larsen is worse off than?
5. What does the narrator see Larsen reading?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)