|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ferry steamer?
(b) Lilly Pad
(c) San Fran Dan
2. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
(a) Scandinavian myths
(d) Cabin fever
3. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
(a) A remedy for his headache
(b) A bottle of whiskey
(c) A warm jacket
(d) A hunting knife
4. How long does the captain's headache last?
(a) Five days
(b) One week
(c) Three days
(d) Two days
5. What does the narrator say he is suffering from?
(c) Sea sickness
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
2. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
3. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
4. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
5. What does the narrator say Johnson is guilty of doing?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)