|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
(b) Cabin fever
(d) Scandinavian myths
2. How long does the captain's headache last?
(a) Three days
(b) Two days
(c) Five days
(d) One week
3. What position does the captain give the narrator?
(a) Second mate
(b) First mate
(c) Cabin boy
4. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Go out the halyards
(b) Steer the boat
(c) Fetch the captain
(d) Raise the mast
5. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
(a) Eight years ago
(b) Two years ago
(c) Ten years ago
(d) Five years ago
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
2. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
3. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
4. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
5. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)