|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(b) A dog
(c) A woman
(d) A child
2. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
(a) Like a clubbed seal
(b) Like a runover cat
(c) As wild animals do
(d) Like a man stricken with consumption
3. What is the name of the ferry steamer?
(a) San Fran Dan
(c) Lilly Pad
4. How long does the captain's headache last?
(a) One week
(b) Five days
(c) Three days
(d) Two days
5. How many boats are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say the Ghost was built for?
2. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
3. What does the narrator hear Larsen groaning?
4. What is the Cook's full name?
5. What position does the captain give the narrator?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)