|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Raise the mast
(b) Steer the boat
(c) Go out the halyards
(d) Fetch the captain
2. Why does Larsen kick Hump?
(a) He refuses to work
(b) He throws the ashes into a wind
(c) He threatens to leave the boat
(d) He spits in his face
3. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
(a) Like a man stricken with consumption
(b) Like a runover cat
(c) As wild animals do
(d) Like a clubbed seal
4. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
(a) The Yorkshire Dales
(b) Sillicon Valley
(d) Mill Valley
5. What is the name of the ferry steamer?
(a) Lilly Pad
(b) San Fran Dan
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the life preservers stored?
2. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
3. What does the narrator say the Ghost was built for?
4. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
5. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)