|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
(a) The Yorkshire Dales
(b) Sillicon Valley
(d) Mill Valley
2. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
(a) Roald Dahl
(b) Nietzsche and Schopenhauser
(d) Marx and Engels
3. What kind of boat does the captain have?
(a) A dingey
(b) A row boat
(c) A sail boat
(d) A raft
4. Where are the life preservers stored?
(a) In the cabin
(b) Below deck
(c) In the rescue boats
(d) In the hold
5. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
(a) A snake
(b) A scorpion
(c) A enormous spider
(d) A tiny fly
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Cook's full name?
2. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
3. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
4. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
5. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)