|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator liken himself to?
(a) A scarecrow
(b) A nobleman
(c) A distinguished author
(d) A tramp
2. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Raise the mast
(b) Steer the boat
(c) Go out the halyards
(d) Fetch the captain
3. Where are the life preservers stored?
(a) In the hold
(b) In the rescue boats
(c) Below deck
(d) In the cabin
4. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
(a) The Fisherman
(b) The Ferry Boater
(c) The New York Times
(d) The Atlantic
5. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
(c) Scandinavian myths
(d) Cabin fever
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
2. How many boats will the hunters use?
3. Why does Larsen kick Hump?
4. How long does the captain's headache last?
5. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)