|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of boat does the captain have?
(a) A dingey
(b) A row boat
(c) A sail boat
(d) A raft
2. What does the narrator liken himself to?
(a) A distinguished author
(b) A tramp
(c) A nobleman
(d) A scarecrow
3. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
(a) Huge and glaring
(b) Large and handsome
(c) Small and piglike
(d) Sad and grey
4. How many boats will the hunters use?
5. Which character talks in his sleep?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the life preservers stored?
2. How many boats are there?
3. What position does the captain give the narrator?
4. What is the Cook's full name?
5. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)