|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
(a) Fat content
(b) The quality of his cooking
(c) His health
(d) Storing the meat
2. What is the name of the ferry steamer?
(a) Lilly Pad
(c) San Fran Dan
3. How many boats will the hunters use?
4. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
(c) Scandinavian myths
(d) Cabin fever
5. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(b) A child
(c) A woman
(d) A dog
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
2. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
3. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
4. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
5. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)