|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
(a) Like a clubbed seal
(b) Like a runover cat
(c) Like a man stricken with consumption
(d) As wild animals do
2. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
(a) Huge and glaring
(b) Small and piglike
(c) Sad and grey
(d) Large and handsome
3. How long does the captain's headache last?
(a) Five days
(b) One week
(c) Two days
(d) Three days
4. What position does the captain give the narrator?
(b) Cabin boy
(c) Second mate
(d) First mate
5. What does the narrator hear Larsen groaning?
(a) God! God! God!
(b) Cleanse my soul
(c) The devil has my soul
(d) Jesus save me
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of boat does the captain have?
2. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
3. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
4. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
5. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)