|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
(a) Like children
(b) Like nothing
(c) Like prisoners
(d) Like slaves
2. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
3. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
(a) A monkey
(b) A terror stricken sailor
(c) A terror stricken woman
(d) A white bearded man
4. What is the Cook's full name?
(a) Phillip Yonson
(b) Thomas Mugridge
(c) Bill Mugridge
(d) Davide Johnson
5. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
(a) A enormous spider
(b) A snake
(c) A tiny fly
(d) A scorpion
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
2. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
3. What position does the captain give the narrator?
4. What does the narrator say the Ghost was built for?
5. Which character talks in his sleep?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)