|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
(a) Scandinavian myths
(d) Cabin fever
2. Which character talks in his sleep?
3. Why does Larsen kick Hump?
(a) He spits in his face
(b) He threatens to leave the boat
(c) He refuses to work
(d) He throws the ashes into a wind
4. How many boats will the hunters use?
5. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
(a) A womanizer
(b) A socialist
(c) A fascist
(d) A materialist
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
2. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
3. What is the Cook's full name?
4. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
5. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)