|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
(a) Like nothing
(b) Like slaves
(c) Like children
(d) Like prisoners
2. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(b) A child
(c) A woman
(d) A dog
3. How many boats are there?
4. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
5. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
(a) A snake
(b) A enormous spider
(c) A tiny fly
(d) A scorpion
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the life preservers stored?
2. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
3. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
4. What is the Cook's full name?
5. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)