|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the captain's headache last?
(a) One week
(b) Three days
(c) Two days
(d) Five days
2. How many boats will the hunters use?
3. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Fetch the captain
(b) Steer the boat
(c) Raise the mast
(d) Go out the halyards
4. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(b) A woman
(c) A dog
(d) A child
5. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
(a) A warm jacket
(b) A bottle of whiskey
(c) A remedy for his headache
(d) A hunting knife
Short Answer Questions
1. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
2. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
3. What kind of boat does the captain have?
4. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
5. What does the narrator hear Larsen groaning?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)