|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many boats are there?
2. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
(a) As wild animals do
(b) Like a runover cat
(c) Like a clubbed seal
(d) Like a man stricken with consumption
3. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
(a) A terror stricken sailor
(b) A white bearded man
(c) A terror stricken woman
(d) A monkey
4. What kind of boat does the captain have?
(a) A dingey
(b) A raft
(c) A sail boat
(d) A row boat
5. What does the narrator hear Larsen groaning?
(a) Jesus save me
(b) The devil has my soul
(c) Cleanse my soul
(d) God! God! God!
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the captain's headache last?
2. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
3. Where are the life preservers stored?
4. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
5. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)