|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
(a) The quality of his cooking
(b) Storing the meat
(c) Fat content
(d) His health
2. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
(a) The Fisherman
(b) The New York Times
(c) The Atlantic
(d) The Ferry Boater
3. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
(a) A materialist
(b) A womanizer
(c) A socialist
(d) A fascist
4. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
(a) A bottle of whiskey
(b) A remedy for his headache
(c) A hunting knife
(d) A warm jacket
5. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
(a) He is a construction worker.
(b) He is a writer
(c) He is a gentleman
(d) He is a student
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
2. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
3. What is the name of the ferry steamer?
4. Which character talks in his sleep?
5. What position does the captain give the narrator?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)