|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does the captain give the narrator?
(a) Second mate
(b) Cabin boy
(d) First mate
2. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Fetch the captain
(b) Go out the halyards
(c) Raise the mast
(d) Steer the boat
3. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
(a) A remedy for his headache
(b) A warm jacket
(c) A hunting knife
(d) A bottle of whiskey
4. What is the Cook's full name?
(a) Davide Johnson
(b) Thomas Mugridge
(c) Phillip Yonson
(d) Bill Mugridge
5. Where are the life preservers stored?
(a) In the cabin
(b) In the rescue boats
(c) Below deck
(d) In the hold
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
2. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
3. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
4. How many boats are there?
5. Which character talks in his sleep?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)