|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
(a) He is a construction worker.
(b) He is a writer
(c) He is a gentleman
(d) He is a student
2. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
(b) Cabin fever
(d) Scandinavian myths
3. What is the Cook's full name?
(a) Davide Johnson
(b) Phillip Yonson
(c) Thomas Mugridge
(d) Bill Mugridge
4. What does the narrator hear Larsen groaning?
(a) God! God! God!
(b) Cleanse my soul
(c) The devil has my soul
(d) Jesus save me
5. How long does the captain's headache last?
(a) Two days
(b) One week
(c) Three days
(d) Five days
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
2. What position does the captain give the narrator?
3. Why does Larsen kick Hump?
4. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
5. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)