|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
(a) He is a writer
(b) He is a construction worker.
(c) He is a gentleman
(d) He is a student
2. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
3. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
4. Which character talks in his sleep?
5. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(a) A child
(b) A dog
(c) A woman
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the life preservers stored?
2. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
3. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
4. What does the narrator hear Larsen groaning?
5. What is the name of the ferry steamer?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)