|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
(a) Fat content
(b) His health
(c) The quality of his cooking
(d) Storing the meat
2. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
(a) Like prisoners
(b) Like slaves
(c) Like nothing
(d) Like children
3. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
(a) Small and piglike
(b) Huge and glaring
(c) Large and handsome
(d) Sad and grey
4. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
(a) Mill Valley
(b) Sillicon Valley
(c) The Yorkshire Dales
5. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
(a) A terror stricken woman
(b) A monkey
(c) A white bearded man
(d) A terror stricken sailor
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the life preservers stored?
2. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
3. What does the narrator liken himself to?
4. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
5. How many boats are there?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)