|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Cook's full name?
(a) Bill Mugridge
(b) Davide Johnson
(c) Thomas Mugridge
(d) Phillip Yonson
2. What does the narrator liken himself to?
(a) A nobleman
(b) A tramp
(c) A distinguished author
(d) A scarecrow
3. What does the narrator say he sees leaning out of the pilot house?
(a) A white bearded man
(b) A monkey
(c) A terror stricken sailor
(d) A terror stricken woman
4. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
(a) Mill Valley
(b) The Yorkshire Dales
(d) Sillicon Valley
5. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
(a) Marx and Engels
(b) Roald Dahl
(c) Nietzsche and Schopenhauser
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the life preservers stored?
2. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
3. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
4. How long does the captain's headache last?
5. How many boats are there?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)