|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Johnson is guilty of doing?
(b) Stealing food
(d) Speaking his mind
2. Which of the following does Brewster say about Larsen?
(a) He is ill
(b) He is blind
(c) He is violent
(d) He is mad
3. What is Hump too exhausted to do after a night out at sea?
(a) Get to his bed
(b) Take off his clothes
(d) Carry Brewster to bed
4. Why is Larsen angry?
(a) The food is horrible
(b) He has a headache
(c) Hump has taken Maud's attention away from him
(d) The ship has been blown off course
5. What do Larsen and Brewster talk about at dinner?
(a) The poetry of Emily Dickinson
(b) The ethics of seal hunting
(c) The nature of temptation and the soul
(d) How to navigate a ship
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Brewster and Hump manage to complete in this chapter?
2. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
3. What does Hump say Brewster's body is the finished product of?
4. Where does Larsen try to capture Hump?
5. What reason does Hump give Larsen for why the men are behaving so badly?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)