Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many boats are there?
2. What does Larsen want to keep Brewster aboard as?
(a) A cook
(b) A slave
(c) A mascot
(d) A lover
3. What does Larsen order his men to do to Mugridge?
(a) Put him in the hold
(b) Drown him in soup
(c) Tow him
(d) Beat him
4. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
(a) Like a clubbed seal
(b) Like a runover cat
(c) Like a man stricken with consumption
(d) As wild animals do
5. What does the narrator say Wolf Larsen dedicates himself to after the attempted mutiny?
(a) Making the sailor's lives a misery
(b) A life of sun and fun
(c) Hanging the guilty
(d) Reading the bible
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larsen ask Hump to do in exchange for not killing Leach and Johnson?
2. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
3. Who does the narrator say Larsen is worse off than?
4. What does Hump say happens if he does nothing?
5. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)