|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What member of the crew is clinging to his life?
2. What does Brewster use to maintain a fire?
(c) Seal oil
(d) The boat's sail
3. Who does Larsen exclude from his table?
(c) The seal hunters
4. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(b) A woman
(c) A child
(d) A dog
5. What does Larsen ask Hump to do in exchange for not killing Leach and Johnson?
(a) Never to try and kill him
(b) To help him escape the ship
(c) To find him a wife
(d) Give him money
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they do when Brewster wakes up?
2. What do Brewster and Hump decide it is best to do at night?
3. What do Hump and Brewster use for a mattress?
4. Who does the narrator say the seal slaughter is for?
5. Which of the following does Brewster say about Larsen?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)