|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does the captain give the narrator?
(b) Second mate
(c) First mate
(d) Cabin boy
2. Who skippers the Macedonia?
(a) Death Larsen
(b) Frank Black
(c) Iron Maiden
(d) Jack Black
3. What do Brewster and Hump decide it is best to do at night?
(a) Take turns keeping watch
(c) Hold each other
(d) Stay awake
4. What does the narrator say his task is during the slaughter of the seals?
(a) To reel in the seals
(b) To tally the pelts
(c) To cook seal soup
(d) To skin the seals
5. What does hump see ahead?
(a) A boat
(b) Japan's coastline
(c) A large craggy prominence
(d) A whale
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Larsen become possessive of?
2. What does the narrator hear Larsen groaning?
3. What does Hump discover Larsen doing whilst investigating the ship?
4. What does Larsen ask Hump to do in exchange for not killing Leach and Johnson?
5. What do the crew spot in the water?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)