|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Brewster and Hump do after breakfast?
(a) Go seal hunting
(b) Frolic in the sand
(c) Go for a swim
(d) Set sail around the tiny island
2. What do Hump and Brewster decide is their best option?
(a) To kill Larsen
(b) To fix the Ghost
(c) To make a life on the islet
(d) To enjoy life while they can
3. What does Brewster predict is going to happen?
(a) Someone is going to arrive
(b) A World War
(c) A storm
(d) A seal mutiny
4. What does Larsen order his men to do to Mugridge?
(a) Drown him in soup
(b) Tow him
(c) Beat him
(d) Put him in the hold
5. What is leach and Johnson only alternative to capsizing?
(a) To stay close to the ship
(b) To jump into the sea
(c) To rejoin the Ghost
(d) To throw there supplies aboard
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
2. Why is Hump initially worried?
3. What does Hump instruct Brewster on?
4. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
5. What does Hump despair about?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)