|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the captain do while Leach and Johnson drown?
(a) He sails away
(b) He throws the two men life jackets
(c) He laughs
(d) He put on a bet on how long it will take
2. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
(a) She is never ill and still young
(b) He met her in Brazil
(c) She sent him a letter
(d) He met a fellow townsman in Chile
3. What does Mugridge do to Larsen?
(a) Stamps on his foot
(b) Bites his leg
(c) Punches him in the groin
(d) Spits in his face
4. What does Hump unsuccessfully try to build?
(a) A tent
(b) A well
(c) A hut
(d) A toilet
5. What position does the captain give the narrator?
(a) First mate
(c) Second mate
(d) Cabin boy
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Cook's full name?
2. What does hump see ahead?
3. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
4. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
5. What happens to Mugridge before they pull him back on board?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)