|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hump start a fire?
(a) With a shotgun shell
(b) With a stick
(c) With two pieces of flint
(d) With his cigarette lighter
2. What is leach and Johnson only alternative to capsizing?
(a) To jump into the sea
(b) To throw there supplies aboard
(c) To stay close to the ship
(d) To rejoin the Ghost
3. What does the narrator hear Larsen groaning?
(a) God! God! God!
(b) Jesus save me
(c) The devil has my soul
(d) Cleanse my soul
4. What direction does the Ghost now follow?
5. How big is the prominence in circumference?
(a) 25 miles
(b) 10 miles
(c) 100 miles
(d) 5 miles
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
2. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
3. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
4. What do the crew spot in the water?
5. What does Larsen order his men to do to Mugridge?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)