|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Hump and Brewster take it in turns to do?
(a) Talk to Larsen
(b) Work on the ship
(c) Keep watch
(d) Torture Larsen
2. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Raise the mast
(b) Go out the halyards
(c) Fetch the captain
(d) Steer the boat
3. What does Hump see in Larsen's eyes?
(a) A glow of lust
(c) A glow of love
(d) The fires of hate
4. Which of the following does Brewster say about Larsen?
(a) He is mad
(b) He is blind
(c) He is ill
(d) He is violent
5. What has Hump forgotten?
(d) Knives and forks
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
2. What does Hump despair about?
3. What does Larsen order his men to do to Mugridge?
4. What does the captain do while Leach and Johnson drown?
5. Where does Larsen sleep whilst on the islet?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)