|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator say the seal slaughter is for?
(b) The Japanese government
(c) The sailors
(d) The fashion industry
2. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
(a) A scorpion
(b) A enormous spider
(c) A tiny fly
(d) A snake
3. What does the captain do while Leach and Johnson drown?
(a) He laughs
(b) He throws the two men life jackets
(c) He put on a bet on how long it will take
(d) He sails away
4. What eventually happens to the boat?
(a) It beaches on the shore
(b) It sinks
(c) It is attacked by a shark
(d) It moves away from the prominence
5. What is the boat called the hunters see in the distance?
(a) The Moldova
(b) The Macedonia
(c) The Georgian
(d) King Edward
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Larsen sleep whilst on the islet?
2. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
3. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
4. What does Larsen state that his intent is?
5. What does Hump devise a plan to do?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)