|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Hump forgotten?
(b) Knives and forks
2. What does Hump do while Brewster sleeps?
(a) Watches her
(b) Mans the tiller
(c) Goes for a swim
3. What eventually happens to the boat?
(a) It moves away from the prominence
(b) It sinks
(c) It beaches on the shore
(d) It is attacked by a shark
4. What is leach and Johnson only alternative to capsizing?
(a) To rejoin the Ghost
(b) To stay close to the ship
(c) To throw there supplies aboard
(d) To jump into the sea
5. What does Hump devise a plan to do?
(a) Kill more seals
(b) Re-rig the ship
(c) Have a party
(d) Kill Larsen
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Johnson and Leach by the end of the chapter?
2. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
3. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
4. What does Larsen ask Hump to do in exchange for not killing Leach and Johnson?
5. Where does Brewster spend the night?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)