|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is leach and Johnson only alternative to capsizing?
(a) To rejoin the Ghost
(b) To jump into the sea
(c) To stay close to the ship
(d) To throw there supplies aboard
2. What does Hump do when the wind picks up?
(a) Lowers the sail
(b) Raises the sail
(c) Drops anchor
(d) Screams for help
3. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(a) A child
(b) A dog
(d) A woman
4. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
(a) Huge and glaring
(b) Sad and grey
(c) Small and piglike
(d) Large and handsome
5. How does Hump start a fire?
(a) With two pieces of flint
(b) With a stick
(c) With a shotgun shell
(d) With his cigarette lighter
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brewster use to maintain a fire?
2. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
3. How big is the prominence in circumference?
4. What do Hump and Brewster use for a mattress?
5. What position does the captain give the narrator?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)