|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Hump and Brewster use for a mattress?
(a) Raw seal meat
(b) Dry moss
(c) Seal skin
2. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
(a) As wild animals do
(b) Like a clubbed seal
(c) Like a man stricken with consumption
(d) Like a runover cat
3. What does Mugridge do to Larsen?
(a) Spits in his face
(b) Stamps on his foot
(c) Punches him in the groin
(d) Bites his leg
4. What does Hump despair about?
(a) Larsen finding him
(b) Ever reaching Japan
(c) Brewster ever loving him
(d) Being captured by pirates
5. What Japanese islands does the Ghost arrive at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Brewster and Hump do after breakfast?
2. How long does the captain's headache last?
3. Where does Larsen try to capture Hump?
4. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
5. What does Hump do for the first time in many weeks at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)