|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
(a) He met her in Brazil
(b) He met a fellow townsman in Chile
(c) She is never ill and still young
(d) She sent him a letter
2. Why does hunting become dangerous?
(a) Fog sets in
(b) Bears are roaming the islands
(c) The men are under attack from Japanese hunters
(d) The have lost their weapons
3. Who does the narrator say the seal slaughter is for?
(a) The Japanese government
(b) The sailors
(d) The fashion industry
4. Who does Larsen take his anger out on?
5. What are Hump and Brewster worried that Larsen will do?
(a) Hurt them
(b) Talk to them
(c) Rob them
(d) Imprision them
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larsen philosophize about?
2. What does Hump do while Brewster sleeps?
3. How long does the captain's headache last?
4. What does hump see ahead?
5. What does the narrator say his task is during the slaughter of the seals?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)