|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Japanese islands does the Ghost arrive at?
2. Why is Larsen angry?
(a) Hump has taken Maud's attention away from him
(b) He has a headache
(c) The ship has been blown off course
(d) The food is horrible
3. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Steer the boat
(b) Go out the halyards
(c) Raise the mast
(d) Fetch the captain
4. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
(a) Sad and grey
(b) Huge and glaring
(c) Large and handsome
(d) Small and piglike
5. What do Brewster and Hump decide it is best to do at night?
(b) Hold each other
(c) Stay awake
(d) Take turns keeping watch
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
2. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
3. What eventually happens to the boat?
4. Why did Hump not sleep an in adequate enclosure for so long?
5. What does Hump discover Larsen doing whilst investigating the ship?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)