|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they do when Brewster wakes up?
(c) Light some flares
(d) Eat breakfat
2. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
(a) He is a construction worker.
(b) He is a gentleman
(c) He is a writer
(d) He is a student
3. What do the crew spot in the water?
(a) A whale
(b) A dead body
(c) A shark
(d) Another ship
4. What does the narrator say his task is during the slaughter of the seals?
(a) To tally the pelts
(b) To skin the seals
(c) To cook seal soup
(d) To reel in the seals
5. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
(a) Large and handsome
(b) Small and piglike
(c) Huge and glaring
(d) Sad and grey
Short Answer Questions
1. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
2. What does Hump discover Larsen doing whilst investigating the ship?
3. How big is the prominence in circumference?
4. What does Hump do when the wind picks up?
5. What does the narrator hear Larsen groaning?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)