|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hump discover Larsen doing whilst investigating the ship?
(b) Having a conversation with himself
(c) Banging his head aginst the wall
(d) Clasping his head and moaning
2. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
(a) Large and handsome
(b) Sad and grey
(c) Small and piglike
(d) Huge and glaring
3. What does Brewster predict is going to happen?
(a) A seal mutiny
(b) A storm
(c) A World War
(d) Someone is going to arrive
4. What does Hump do for the first time in many weeks at the end of the chapter?
(a) Sleeps undercover
(b) Plays marbles
(c) Drinks clean, unsalty water
(d) Has an initimate conversation
5. What does Larsen order his men to do to Mugridge?
(a) Drown him in soup
(b) Tow him
(c) Put him in the hold
(d) Beat him
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Brewster say about Larsen?
2. What does Hump see in Larsen's eyes?
3. What does Brewster use to maintain a fire?
4. What is the boat called the hunters see in the distance?
5. What does Larsen philosophize about?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)