|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sea does Hump think they are in?
(a) The Bering Sea
(b) The Black Sea
(c) The Red Sea
(d) The Dead Sea
2. Where does Larsen sleep whilst on the islet?
(a) With the seals
(b) In Brewster's bed
(c) On his ship
(d) In Hump's bed
3. Why did Hump not sleep an in adequate enclosure for so long?
(a) He was keeping guard
(b) He is claustrophobic
(c) He gave Brewster the room
(d) The weather was too nice
4. What happens to Johnson and Leach by the end of the chapter?
(a) They drown
(b) They escape
(c) They are saved by a passing ship
(d) Larsen captures them
5. What relation is Death Larsen to Wolf Larsen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the boat called the hunters see in the distance?
2. What reason does Hump give Larsen for why the men are behaving so badly?
3. Where does Brewster spend the night?
4. What does the narrator say the sea becomes like by eleven o'clock?
5. What do Brewster and Hump do after breakfast?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)