|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hump start a fire?
(a) With his cigarette lighter
(b) With a shotgun shell
(c) With two pieces of flint
(d) With a stick
2. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
(a) Like nothing
(b) Like slaves
(c) Like children
(d) Like prisoners
3. What does Larsen state that his intent is?
(a) To kill Hump
(b) To marry Brewster
(c) To live forever
(d) To die aboard the Ghost
4. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
(a) He is a writer
(b) He is a student
(c) He is a gentleman
(d) He is a construction worker.
5. What happens to Johnson and Leach by the end of the chapter?
(a) They escape
(b) They drown
(c) They are saved by a passing ship
(d) Larsen captures them
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
2. What does Brewster predict is going to happen?
3. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
4. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
5. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)