|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator liken himself to?
(a) A scarecrow
(b) A distinguished author
(c) A tramp
(d) A nobleman
2. What does Larsen ask Hump to do in exchange for not killing Leach and Johnson?
(a) Never to try and kill him
(b) To help him escape the ship
(c) To find him a wife
(d) Give him money
3. What does Hump see in Larsen's eyes?
(b) A glow of love
(c) The fires of hate
(d) A glow of lust
4. What do Hump and Brewster decide is their best option?
(a) To kill Larsen
(b) To fix the Ghost
(c) To make a life on the islet
(d) To enjoy life while they can
5. What do Brewster and Hump decide it is best to do at night?
(a) Hold each other
(b) Take turns keeping watch
(c) Stay awake
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does hunting become dangerous?
2. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
3. What member of the crew is clinging to his life?
4. What does Hump construct in this chapter?
5. Why is Hump initially worried?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)