|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
(a) Huge and glaring
(b) Sad and grey
(c) Small and piglike
(d) Large and handsome
2. What does Hump despair about?
(a) Larsen finding him
(b) Being captured by pirates
(c) Ever reaching Japan
(d) Brewster ever loving him
3. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
(a) Fat content
(b) Storing the meat
(c) The quality of his cooking
(d) His health
4. How long does the captain's headache last?
(a) Three days
(b) Two days
(c) One week
(d) Five days
5. What does Larsen philosophize about?
(a) Seal hunting
(b) His brother's behavior
(d) His own death
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
2. What does the narrator liken himself to?
3. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
4. One does Hump say Larsen is a culmination of?
5. What does the captain do while Leach and Johnson drown?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)