|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larsen philosophize about?
(a) His brother's behavior
(b) His own death
(d) Seal hunting
2. Where does Larsen sleep whilst on the islet?
(a) In Hump's bed
(b) In Brewster's bed
(c) With the seals
(d) On his ship
3. What does Mugridge do to Larsen?
(a) Bites his leg
(b) Punches him in the groin
(c) Spits in his face
(d) Stamps on his foot
4. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(a) A child
(c) A woman
(d) A dog
5. Why is Larsen angry?
(a) The food is horrible
(b) He has a headache
(c) The ship has been blown off course
(d) Hump has taken Maud's attention away from him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say his task is during the slaughter of the seals?
2. Who skippers the Macedonia?
3. What is the boat called the hunters see in the distance?
4. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
5. How long does the captain's headache last?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)