|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hump start a fire?
(a) With his cigarette lighter
(b) With a stick
(c) With a shotgun shell
(d) With two pieces of flint
2. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
(a) The quality of his cooking
(b) His health
(c) Storing the meat
(d) Fat content
3. What does Hump unsuccessfully try to build?
(a) A hut
(b) A tent
(c) A well
(d) A toilet
4. What Japanese islands does the Ghost arrive at?
5. Why is Hump initially worried?
(a) He thinks they will run into rocks
(b) He thinks they have run out of food
(c) He thinks he saw Larsen
(d) He thinks Brewster is dead
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hump see in Larsen's eyes?
2. What does the narrator liken himself to?
3. Which of the following does Brewster say about Larsen?
4. Who does Larsen become possessive of?
5. Who does the narrator say the seal slaughter is for?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)