|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brewster spend the night?
(a) On the sand
(b) Under a tree
(c) In the beached boat
(d) On a rock
2. What relation is Death Larsen to Wolf Larsen?
3. Who does Larsen take his anger out on?
4. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
(a) Like a runover cat
(b) Like a clubbed seal
(c) As wild animals do
(d) Like a man stricken with consumption
5. What member of the crew is clinging to his life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
2. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
3. What does Larsen forbid Hump and Brewster to do?
4. Who does Larsen exclude from his table?
5. What does Hump discover Larsen doing whilst investigating the ship?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)