|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator hear Larsen groaning?
(a) God! God! God!
(b) Jesus save me
(c) Cleanse my soul
(d) The devil has my soul
2. Who do the captain and Hump find on the look out?
3. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(b) A woman
(c) A child
(d) A dog
4. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
(a) Large and handsome
(b) Sad and grey
(c) Huge and glaring
(d) Small and piglike
5. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
(a) Like a man stricken with consumption
(b) Like a clubbed seal
(c) As wild animals do
(d) Like a runover cat
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
2. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
3. What does the narrator say his task is during the slaughter of the seals?
4. What is the Cook's full name?
5. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)