|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
(a) Fat content
(b) The quality of his cooking
(c) His health
(d) Storing the meat
2. What direction does the Ghost now follow?
3. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
(c) His family
4. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
(a) Like a runover cat
(b) Like a man stricken with consumption
(c) Like a clubbed seal
(d) As wild animals do
5. What does Leach ask Hump the bearing for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the captain and Hump find on the look out?
2. What does the narrator say his task is during the slaughter of the seals?
3. What is the Cook's full name?
4. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
5. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)