|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Fetch the captain
(b) Steer the boat
(c) Go out the halyards
(d) Raise the mast
2. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
(a) A enormous spider
(b) A scorpion
(c) A snake
(d) A tiny fly
3. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
(a) Storing the meat
(b) His health
(c) Fat content
(d) The quality of his cooking
4. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
(a) She is never ill and still young
(b) She sent him a letter
(c) He met a fellow townsman in Chile
(d) He met her in Brazil
5. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Cook's full name?
2. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
3. How long does the captain's headache last?
4. Who do the captain and Hump find on the look out?
5. Who does the narrator say the seal slaughter is for?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)