|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the captain and Hump find on the look out?
2. How long does the captain's headache last?
(a) Three days
(b) Two days
(c) One week
(d) Five days
3. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Raise the mast
(b) Fetch the captain
(c) Go out the halyards
(d) Steer the boat
4. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
(a) Like a clubbed seal
(b) Like a man stricken with consumption
(c) Like a runover cat
(d) As wild animals do
5. What member of the crew is clinging to his life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator say the seal slaughter is for?
2. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
3. What does Leach ask Hump the bearing for?
4. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
5. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)