|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
(a) Cabin fever
(c) Scandinavian myths
2. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
(a) A socialist
(b) A womanizer
(c) A materialist
(d) A fascist
3. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
(a) A enormous spider
(b) A scorpion
(c) A snake
(d) A tiny fly
4. What direction does the Ghost now follow?
5. Who does the narrator say the seal slaughter is for?
(b) The sailors
(c) The fashion industry
(d) The Japanese government
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
2. What does the narrator liken himself to?
3. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
4. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
5. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)