|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What member of the crew is clinging to his life?
2. What direction does the Ghost now follow?
3. What does the narrator say the sea becomes like by eleven o'clock?
(a) Like cling film
(b) Like foil
(c) Like glass
(d) Like marble
4. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
(a) A warm jacket
(b) A remedy for his headache
(c) A hunting knife
(d) A bottle of whiskey
5. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
(a) Five years ago
(b) Eight years ago
(c) Ten years ago
(d) Two years ago
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator say the seal slaughter is for?
2. What does the narrator hear Larsen groaning?
3. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
4. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
5. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)