|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leach ask Hump the bearing for?
2. What does the narrator hear Larsen groaning?
(a) God! God! God!
(b) Cleanse my soul
(c) Jesus save me
(d) The devil has my soul
3. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
(a) Two years ago
(b) Five years ago
(c) Ten years ago
(d) Eight years ago
4. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(a) A child
(b) A woman
(d) A dog
5. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
(a) Small and piglike
(b) Large and handsome
(c) Sad and grey
(d) Huge and glaring
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does the captain give the narrator?
2. What member of the crew is clinging to his life?
3. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
4. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
5. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)