|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
(a) Fat content
(b) The quality of his cooking
(c) His health
(d) Storing the meat
2. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(a) A dog
(b) A woman
(d) A child
3. What does the narrator liken himself to?
(a) A tramp
(b) A scarecrow
(c) A nobleman
(d) A distinguished author
4. Who do the captain and Hump find on the look out?
5. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
(a) Cabin fever
(c) Scandinavian myths
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
2. What position does the captain give the narrator?
3. What is the Cook's full name?
4. Who does the narrator say the seal slaughter is for?
5. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)