|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Go out the halyards
(b) Raise the mast
(c) Steer the boat
(d) Fetch the captain
2. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
(a) Eight years ago
(b) Ten years ago
(c) Five years ago
(d) Two years ago
3. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
(a) Small and piglike
(b) Sad and grey
(c) Huge and glaring
(d) Large and handsome
4. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
5. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
(b) A woman
(c) A child
(d) A dog
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
2. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
3. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
4. What is the Cook's full name?
5. How long does the captain's headache last?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)