|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What member of the crew is clinging to his life?
2. How long does the captain's headache last?
(a) Five days
(b) One week
(c) Three days
(d) Two days
3. What does the narrator say knowing Larsen helps him understand?
(a) Cabin fever
(b) Scandinavian myths
4. What does the narrator liken himself to?
(a) A distinguished author
(b) A nobleman
(c) A tramp
(d) A scarecrow
5. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
(a) A scorpion
(b) A tiny fly
(c) A enormous spider
(d) A snake
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
2. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
3. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
4. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
5. What direction does the Ghost now follow?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)