|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator say the seal slaughter is for?
(a) The sailors
(b) The fashion industry
(c) The Japanese government
2. What does Leach ask Hump the bearing for?
3. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
(a) He is a gentleman
(b) He is a writer
(c) He is a student
(d) He is a construction worker.
4. How long does the captain's headache last?
(a) Three days
(b) Two days
(c) One week
(d) Five days
5. What is the Cook's full name?
(a) Thomas Mugridge
(b) Phillip Yonson
(c) Bill Mugridge
(d) Davide Johnson
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
2. What position does the captain give the narrator?
3. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
4. What does the narrator say his task is during the slaughter of the seals?
5. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)