|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the captain he does for a living?
(a) He is a student
(b) He is a writer
(c) He is a gentleman
(d) He is a construction worker.
2. Who do the captain and Hump find on the look out?
3. What does the narrator say the sea becomes like by eleven o'clock?
(a) Like glass
(b) Like marble
(c) Like foil
(d) Like cling film
4. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
(a) His dogs
(b) The sailors
(c) His mother and sisters
5. What does the captain ask the hunters for?
(a) A bottle of whiskey
(b) A hunting knife
(c) A remedy for his headache
(d) A warm jacket
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does the captain give the narrator?
2. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
3. What does the narrator say his task is during the slaughter of the seals?
4. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
5. How does the narrator describe Wolf Larsen's eyes?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)