|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
(a) As wild animals do
(b) Like a clubbed seal
(c) Like a man stricken with consumption
(d) Like a runover cat
2. How long does the captain's headache last?
(a) Three days
(b) Two days
(c) Five days
(d) One week
3. What is the Cook's full name?
(a) Bill Mugridge
(b) Thomas Mugridge
(c) Phillip Yonson
(d) Davide Johnson
4. What does Leach ask Hump the bearing for?
5. What position does the captain give the narrator?
(a) First mate
(b) Cabin boy
(d) Second mate
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say he has never placed placed proper value upon?
2. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
3. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
4. With his new device who does the captain say can now navigate the ship?
5. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)