|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator say the captain suffers?
(a) Like a runover cat
(b) As wild animals do
(c) Like a man stricken with consumption
(d) Like a clubbed seal
2. How big is the prominence in circumference?
(a) 10 miles
(b) 5 miles
(c) 100 miles
(d) 25 miles
3. Which of the following does Brewster say about Larsen?
(a) He is ill
(b) He is mad
(c) He is blind
(d) He is violent
4. What does Larsen ask Hump to do in exchange for not killing Leach and Johnson?
(a) Never to try and kill him
(b) Give him money
(c) To help him escape the ship
(d) To find him a wife
5. Who skippers the Macedonia?
(a) Jack Black
(b) Frank Black
(c) Iron Maiden
(d) Death Larsen
Short Answer Questions
1. What sea does Hump think they are in?
2. What does Larsen ask the cook to be careful of?
3. What does Mugridge do to Larsen?
4. What does Larsen forbid Hump and Brewster to do?
5. What direction does the Ghost now follow?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)