|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One does Hump say Larsen is a culmination of?
(a) All the hate in the world
(b) All savagery
(c) All honorable maidens
(d) The greatest loves
2. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
(a) A socialist
(b) A fascist
(c) A materialist
(d) A womanizer
3. What does Hump despair about?
(a) Being captured by pirates
(b) Larsen finding him
(c) Ever reaching Japan
(d) Brewster ever loving him
4. What does Hump see in Larsen's eyes?
(b) A glow of lust
(c) A glow of love
(d) The fires of hate
5. What two people does Hump watch?
(a) Holyoak and Larsen
(b) Kelly and Brewster
(c) Harrison and Johansen
(d) Brewster and Larsen
Short Answer Questions
1. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
2. What does Hump say Brewster's body is the finished product of?
3. What do they do when Brewster wakes up?
4. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
5. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)