|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Hump give Larsen for why the men are behaving so badly?
(a) Cabin fever
(b) Larsen's domineering nature
(c) A lack of food
(d) Too many hours working
2. Who do the captain and Hump find on the look out?
3. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Steer the boat
(b) Fetch the captain
(c) Go out the halyards
(d) Raise the mast
4. What does Hump see in Larsen's eyes?
(a) The fires of hate
(b) A glow of lust
(c) A glow of love
5. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
(a) He met her in Brazil
(b) He met a fellow townsman in Chile
(c) She sent him a letter
(d) She is never ill and still young
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they do when Brewster wakes up?
2. What overwhelms their craft?
3. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
4. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
5. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)