|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does hunting become dangerous?
(a) Bears are roaming the islands
(b) The have lost their weapons
(c) The men are under attack from Japanese hunters
(d) Fog sets in
2. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
3. What does Larsen ask Hump to do in exchange for not killing Leach and Johnson?
(a) Never to try and kill him
(b) Give him money
(c) To find him a wife
(d) To help him escape the ship
4. What is leach and Johnson only alternative to capsizing?
(a) To rejoin the Ghost
(b) To throw there supplies aboard
(c) To stay close to the ship
(d) To jump into the sea
5. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
(a) His mother and sisters
(b) The sailors
(c) His dogs
Short Answer Questions
1. What two people does Hump watch?
2. What does Hump despair about?
3. What happens to Johnson and Leach by the end of the chapter?
4. What does Hump do while Brewster sleeps?
5. Who do the captain and Hump find on the look out?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)