|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is leach and Johnson only alternative to capsizing?
(a) To throw there supplies aboard
(b) To jump into the sea
(c) To stay close to the ship
(d) To rejoin the Ghost
2. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
(a) His dogs
(b) His mother and sisters
(d) The sailors
3. One does Hump say Larsen is a culmination of?
(a) The greatest loves
(b) All honorable maidens
(c) All the hate in the world
(d) All savagery
4. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
(a) Steer the boat
(b) Raise the mast
(c) Fetch the captain
(d) Go out the halyards
5. What does Hump despair about?
(a) Being captured by pirates
(b) Brewster ever loving him
(c) Ever reaching Japan
(d) Larsen finding him
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
2. What happens to Johnson and Leach by the end of the chapter?
3. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
4. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
5. What Japanese islands does the Ghost arrive at?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)