|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
(a) Two years ago
(b) Ten years ago
(c) Five years ago
(d) Eight years ago
2. What is leach and Johnson only alternative to capsizing?
(a) To rejoin the Ghost
(b) To stay close to the ship
(c) To jump into the sea
(d) To throw there supplies aboard
3. Why does hunting become dangerous?
(a) The have lost their weapons
(b) Fog sets in
(c) The men are under attack from Japanese hunters
(d) Bears are roaming the islands
4. How long do Johnson and Leach pursue them for?
(a) Two hours
(b) Ten hours
(c) Three hours
(d) Four hours
5. What does Hump despair about?
(a) Ever reaching Japan
(b) Larsen finding him
(c) Brewster ever loving him
(d) Being captured by pirates
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Hump give Larsen for why the men are behaving so badly?
2. Who do the captain and Hump find on the look out?
3. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
4. What Japanese islands does the Ghost arrive at?
5. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)