|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Hump give Larsen for why the men are behaving so badly?
(a) Cabin fever
(b) Too many hours working
(c) Larsen's domineering nature
(d) A lack of food
2. What does Hump despair about?
(a) Being captured by pirates
(b) Larsen finding him
(c) Ever reaching Japan
(d) Brewster ever loving him
3. What overwhelms their craft?
(a) The wind
(b) The waves
(c) The current
4. What is leach and Johnson only alternative to capsizing?
(a) To jump into the sea
(b) To throw there supplies aboard
(c) To rejoin the Ghost
(d) To stay close to the ship
5. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
2. What does Hump instruct Brewster on?
3. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
4. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
5. Who do the captain and Hump find on the look out?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)