|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is leach and Johnson only alternative to capsizing?
(a) To stay close to the ship
(b) To throw there supplies aboard
(c) To rejoin the Ghost
(d) To jump into the sea
2. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
(a) She sent him a letter
(b) She is never ill and still young
(c) He met a fellow townsman in Chile
(d) He met her in Brazil
3. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
(a) A socialist
(b) A materialist
(c) A fascist
(d) A womanizer
4. How long do Johnson and Leach pursue them for?
(a) Ten hours
(b) Two hours
(c) Three hours
(d) Four hours
5. What does Hump instruct Brewster on?
(b) Steering and sail handling
(d) Seal hunting
Short Answer Questions
1. One does Hump say Larsen is a culmination of?
2. Why does hunting become dangerous?
3. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
4. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
5. What Japanese islands does the Ghost arrive at?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)