|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does hunting become dangerous?
(a) Fog sets in
(b) Bears are roaming the islands
(c) The men are under attack from Japanese hunters
(d) The have lost their weapons
2. At what age did Johansen leave Sweden?
3. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
(a) Like children
(b) Like prisoners
(c) Like slaves
(d) Like nothing
4. What happens to Johnson and Leach by the end of the chapter?
(a) They escape
(b) They drown
(c) Larsen captures them
(d) They are saved by a passing ship
5. What does Hump despair about?
(a) Brewster ever loving him
(b) Larsen finding him
(c) Ever reaching Japan
(d) Being captured by pirates
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hump see in Larsen's eyes?
2. What does the captain do while Leach and Johnson drown?
3. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
4. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
5. What does Hump do while Brewster sleeps?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)