|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
(a) Like nothing
(b) Like prisoners
(c) Like children
(d) Like slaves
2. What happens to Johnson and Leach by the end of the chapter?
(a) They drown
(b) Larsen captures them
(c) They are saved by a passing ship
(d) They escape
3. What does Larsen ask Hump to do in exchange for not killing Leach and Johnson?
(a) Give him money
(b) To find him a wife
(c) Never to try and kill him
(d) To help him escape the ship
4. What overwhelms their craft?
(a) The wind
(b) The current
(c) The waves
5. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
(a) A tiny fly
(b) A enormous spider
(c) A scorpion
(d) A snake
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does hunting become dangerous?
2. What does Hump do while Brewster sleeps?
3. What does Hump say Brewster's body is the finished product of?
4. What does Hump see in Larsen's eyes?
5. Who do the captain and Hump find on the look out?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)