|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
2. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
(a) He met her in Brazil
(b) He met a fellow townsman in Chile
(c) She is never ill and still young
(d) She sent him a letter
3. Why does hunting become dangerous?
(a) Fog sets in
(b) The have lost their weapons
(c) Bears are roaming the islands
(d) The men are under attack from Japanese hunters
4. Who do the captain and Hump find on the look out?
5. What does Hump do while Brewster sleeps?
(a) Watches her
(c) Mans the tiller
(d) Goes for a swim
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they do when Brewster wakes up?
2. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
3. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
4. What reason does Hump give Larsen for why the men are behaving so badly?
5. What Japanese islands does the Ghost arrive at?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)