|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Johnson and Leach by the end of the chapter?
(a) They drown
(b) They escape
(c) Larsen captures them
(d) They are saved by a passing ship
2. What does Hump despair about?
(a) Ever reaching Japan
(b) Being captured by pirates
(c) Brewster ever loving him
(d) Larsen finding him
3. What Japanese islands does the Ghost arrive at?
4. One does Hump say Larsen is a culmination of?
(a) All honorable maidens
(b) The greatest loves
(c) All the hate in the world
(d) All savagery
5. What does the captain do while Leach and Johnson drown?
(a) He put on a bet on how long it will take
(b) He sails away
(c) He laughs
(d) He throws the two men life jackets
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hump see in Larsen's eyes?
2. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
3. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
4. What two people does Hump watch?
5. What do they do when Brewster wakes up?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)