|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the captain do while Leach and Johnson drown?
(a) He throws the two men life jackets
(b) He put on a bet on how long it will take
(c) He sails away
(d) He laughs
2. What overwhelms their craft?
(a) The waves
(b) The wind
(d) The current
3. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
(a) Ten years ago
(b) Two years ago
(c) Five years ago
(d) Eight years ago
4. What reason does Hump give Larsen for why the men are behaving so badly?
(a) A lack of food
(b) Too many hours working
(c) Cabin fever
(d) Larsen's domineering nature
5. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
(a) A socialist
(b) A materialist
(c) A womanizer
(d) A fascist
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Johnson and Leach by the end of the chapter?
2. What do they do when Brewster wakes up?
3. What member of the crew does the narrator say he hates?
4. How long do Johnson and Leach pursue them for?
5. What does Larsen ask Hump to do in exchange for not killing Leach and Johnson?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)