|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
(a) Like slaves
(b) Like nothing
(c) Like children
(d) Like prisoners
2. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
(a) She sent him a letter
(b) He met a fellow townsman in Chile
(c) He met her in Brazil
(d) She is never ill and still young
3. How long do Johnson and Leach pursue them for?
(a) Three hours
(b) Ten hours
(c) Two hours
(d) Four hours
4. What does Hump see in Larsen's eyes?
(a) The fires of hate
(c) A glow of lust
(d) A glow of love
5. What happens to Johnson and Leach by the end of the chapter?
(a) They drown
(b) Larsen captures them
(c) They escape
(d) They are saved by a passing ship
Short Answer Questions
1. What desire does the narrator say he experiences for the first time?
2. What Japanese islands does the Ghost arrive at?
3. What does Hump do while Brewster sleeps?
4. Why does hunting become dangerous?
5. What reason does Hump give Larsen for why the men are behaving so badly?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)