|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does hunting become dangerous?
(a) The men are under attack from Japanese hunters
(b) The have lost their weapons
(c) Bears are roaming the islands
(d) Fog sets in
2. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
(a) He met her in Brazil
(b) She sent him a letter
(c) She is never ill and still young
(d) He met a fellow townsman in Chile
3. What two people does Hump watch?
(a) Harrison and Johansen
(b) Holyoak and Larsen
(c) Brewster and Larsen
(d) Kelly and Brewster
4. What does the narrator say that Larsen is?
(a) A socialist
(b) A fascist
(c) A womanizer
(d) A materialist
5. When did Johansen last write to his mother?
(a) Five years ago
(b) Ten years ago
(c) Eight years ago
(d) Two years ago
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Johnson and Leach by the end of the chapter?
2. What reason does Hump give Larsen for why the men are behaving so badly?
3. What is leach and Johnson only alternative to capsizing?
4. What does the narrator say Harrison gives the appearance of?
5. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)