|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator say Larsen treats his men?
(a) Like children
(b) Like prisoners
(c) Like slaves
(d) Like nothing
2. What does Hump say Brewster's body is the finished product of?
(a) Two beautiful people
(b) Great minds
(c) The finest artists
(d) The finest civilisation
3. What does Hump see in Larsen's eyes?
(a) A glow of love
(b) The fires of hate
(c) A glow of lust
4. How does Johansen know his mother his still alive?
(a) She sent him a letter
(b) He met her in Brazil
(c) She is never ill and still young
(d) He met a fellow townsman in Chile
5. What reason does Hump give Larsen for why the men are behaving so badly?
(a) A lack of food
(b) Cabin fever
(c) Larsen's domineering nature
(d) Too many hours working
Short Answer Questions
1. One does Hump say Larsen is a culmination of?
2. What does Johansen tell Harrison to do?
3. What is leach and Johnson only alternative to capsizing?
4. What two people does Hump watch?
5. Who does the narrator say were always about him?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)