|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larsen philosophize about?
(a) His brother's behavior
(b) Seal hunting
(c) His own death
2. Which two crew members are the two particular members of Larsen's diabolic temper?
(a) Hump and Leach
(b) Johnson and Holyoak
(c) Leach and Johnson
(d) Harrison and Johnson
3. Who appears on the ship's companionway?
(b) Wolf Larsen
(c) Death Larsen
4. What does Larsen ask Hump for?
(a) A paracetamol
(b) Some food
(c) His gun
(d) The Islet's coordinates
5. Why did Larsen's crew leave his ship?
(a) The found an island they thought was Utopia
(b) They were sick of Lauren's oppressive regime
(c) They were offered higher pay elsewhere
(d) The shp was beginning to sink
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hump do when he sees the Ghost?
2. Who does Larsen become possessive of?
3. Who does Leach ask Hump to find for him back in San Francisco?
4. How does the narrator say the sailors now see the Ghost after the attempted mutiny?
5. What does the narrator say Wolf Larsen dedicates himself to after the attempted mutiny?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)