|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Larsen's crew leave his ship?
(a) They were offered higher pay elsewhere
(b) The shp was beginning to sink
(c) They were sick of Lauren's oppressive regime
(d) The found an island they thought was Utopia
2. What does the narrator say Wolf Larsen dedicates himself to after the attempted mutiny?
(a) Hanging the guilty
(b) A life of sun and fun
(c) Making the sailor's lives a misery
(d) Reading the bible
3. What does Hump see when he wakes up?
(a) A naked Brewster
(b) The Ghost
(c) Dark clouds
(d) The Macedonia
4. Who does Leach ask Hump to find for him back in San Francisco?
(a) His mother
(b) His father
(c) His wife
(d) His daughter
5. What does Leach tell Hump to do?
(a) Kill Larsen
(b) Keep his mouth shut
(c) Go home
(d) Leave the boat
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larsen philosophize about?
2. Which two men shoot at the deserters?
3. Which two crew members are the two particular members of Larsen's diabolic temper?
4. How does the narrator say the sailors now see the Ghost after the attempted mutiny?
5. Who appears on the ship's companionway?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)