|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Leach ask Hump to find for him back in San Francisco?
(a) His mother
(b) His wife
(c) His daughter
(d) His father
2. What does Leach tell Hump to do?
(a) Leave the boat
(b) Go home
(c) Keep his mouth shut
(d) Kill Larsen
3. What is the boat called the hunters see in the distance?
(a) King Edward
(b) The Moldova
(c) The Macedonia
(d) The Georgian
4. Which two crew members are the two particular members of Larsen's diabolic temper?
(a) Harrison and Johnson
(b) Hump and Leach
(c) Leach and Johnson
(d) Johnson and Holyoak
5. What does Larsen philosophize about?
(b) His own death
(c) Seal hunting
(d) His brother's behavior
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Wolf Larsen dedicates himself to after the attempted mutiny?
2. Who does Larsen exclude from his table?
3. Why did Larsen's crew leave his ship?
4. Who does Larsen become possessive of?
5. Who offered Larsen's men more money?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)