Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about The Sea-Wolf. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. Where does Charley Furuthseth keep a cottage?
b) The Yorkshire Dales
c) Mill Valley
d) Sillicon Valley
2. Who does Charley Furuthseth read to rest his brain?
a) Marx and Engels
c) Roald Dahl
d) Nietzsche and Schopenhauser
3. What is the name of the ferry steamer?
a) San Fran Dan
c) Lilly Pad
4. What does the narrator say the stout gentlemen is reading?
a) The Fisherman
b) The Atlantic
c) The New York Times
d) The Ferry Boater
5. What does the narrator say he sees leaning...
This section contains 3,704 words|
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)