|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which beach does Citra go to?
(a) Playa del Ojo.
(b) Playa Pintada.
2. Who does Rowan stab and behead?
(a) Scythe Goddard.
(b) Scythe Maul.
(c) Scythe Baron.
(d) Scythe Voldemort.
3. Where does Scythe Curie prefer to find her victims?
(a) On bridges.
(b) In theaters.
(c) Big cities.
(d) Small towns.
4. What martial art do Rowan and Citra compete in?
(a) Tai Chi.
5. How long is Scythe Curie able to keep her relationship secret?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 77 hours.
(d) 700 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Marie Curie the first woman to do?
2. What does the Thunderhead say it has done twice for Citra?
3. Where does Scythe Goddard make High Blade Xenocrates go?
4. Where is the revival center in Part 4, Chapter 31?
5. In Chapter 3, Part 26, what is Rowan surprised to see Scythe Volta doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rowan do for the Tonists in the cloister?
2. What does Rowan think of Scythe Volta?
3. What is surrounding Scythe Curie's home?
4. What does Scythe Curie instruct Citra to do in Part 3, Chapter 18?
5. Why does Scythe Faraday fake his death?
6. Who does Gerald Van Der Gans turn out to be?
7. Why does Volta self-glean?
8. Why did Scythe Curie choose to train Citra?
9. What happens to the people Rowan practices on?
10. What does the Thunderhead tell Citra about her future?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)