|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scythe Goddard compare gleaning to?
(b) Great battle.
2. Where does Scythe Goddard make High Blade Xenocrates go?
3. How does Citra feel toward Rowan when she wakes up after the exam?
4. Where does Scythe Curie prefer to find her victims?
(a) On bridges.
(b) Small towns.
(c) In theaters.
(d) Big cities.
5. What was thrown in Rowan's honor?
6. What does Rowan use to start a fire?
7. Which beach does Citra go to?
(b) Playa del Ojo.
(c) Playa Pintada.
8. What does Brother Ferguson refuse?
9. Where does Citra go to track down a gleaned woman's relative?
(a) Tonist monastery.
(b) Yoga studio.
10. Which word best describes Scythe Goddard's technique?
11. How long is Scythe Curie able to keep her relationship secret?
(a) 77 hours.
(b) 700 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 7 days.
12. What does Rowan dress in when he leaves the sanctuary?
(a) A halo.
(b) A monk's robe.
(c) A vestment.
(d) Scythe Goddard's robe.
13. What does the Thunderhead say it has done twice for Citra?
(a) Revived her.
(b) Gifted her.
(c) Killed her.
(d) Prayed for her.
14. Which best describes Citra's instructions for travel?
15. Who is the young girl at Goddard's estate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fed and sat with Rowan while he recovered?
2. What does Citra purposely do when she goes home?
3. Who discovers Scythe Curie's lover?
4. Why does Scythe Volta bleed out?
5. What would healing nanites help Rowan do?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)