1. How do the members of the Terranova family react to the scythe in their home?
Ben cries, Citra is ready to throw herself on the blade, and their dad begs on his knees.
2. How is immunity communicated to the Scythedom?
When a person kisses a scythe's ring, their DNA is transmitted to the Scythedom's immunity base.
3. Why does Tyger splat?
Tyger splats for attention and to get his parents to care about him and spend money.
4. What is at the beginning of each Chapter in Part 1?
Excerpts from the gleaning journal of H.S. Curie.
5. By law, what documents must be kept?
A record must be kept of the innocents who are killed or gleaned by scythes.
6. What does the term gleaning allude to?
Gleaning refers to the poor in ancient times, who would gather leftover grain in the farm fields.
This section contains 1,374 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)