Part 1, Chapters 1-5
1. What month is it when the book begins?
2. What does Citra compare Scythe Faraday's eyes to?
3. What does Scythe Faraday claim is the reason for his visit at the beginning of the book?
4. How old does Scythe Faraday appear to be?
5. What is Scythe Faraday's actual age?
6. What is the term for returning to a more youthful state?
(a) Turning the corner.
(b) Turning the key.
(d) Bye bye baby.
7. Where do the Terranovas live?
8. What is Citra's father's job?
(b) Historical researcher.
9. What is Citra's mother's job?
(a) Food synthesis engineer.
(b) Community relations.
10. What does Scythe Faraday take from the Terranovas' kitchen?
11. Why is Tyger in a revival center?
(a) He works there.
(b) His sister is injured.
(c) He is visiting.
(d) He jumped off a building.
This section contains 2,716 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)