|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tarkovsky die?
2. Of what does Tarkovsky write, "could be said to be a symbol of the universe, being linked with that absolute spiritual truth which is hidden from us in our positivistic, pragmatic activities"?
3. In what year did Tarkovsky die?
4. In what year was the film, L'Argent, released?
5. Who is the author of, The Lower Depths?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had warned people of the 'grand inquisitors' who presume to take upon themselves the responsibility for other people's happiness?
2. What German composer, organist, harpsichordist, violist, and violinist does Tarkovsky discuss alongside Leonardo da Vinci in Chapter V?
3. In what film does the Editor's note that is added in the commentary in this edition, appear as it was Tarkovsky's final film?
4. Tarkovsky quotes a woman from where, who wrote to say she'd seen Mirror four times in the previous week, in the Introduction?
5. Who is the author of War and Peace?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)