|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter II?
(a) Imprinted Time.
(b) The Beginning.
(c) The Responsibility of the Artist.
(d) Art--A Yearning for the Ideal.
2. When was the film, Persona, produced?
3. Tarkovsky claims that In cinema, man's innate drive to what, finds one of its fullest and most direct means of realization?
4. What does Tarkovsky claim "is like a kind of culture medium that is destroyed when it is no longer needed, once the links are severed between the individual personality, and the conditions of existence"?
5. Who directed and produced the film, Arrival of a Train at La Ciotat Station?
(a) Ingmar Bergman.
(b) Samuel Beckett.
(c) Francois Indriut.
(d) Auguste Lumiere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What French film director directed, L'Argent?
2. What is the title of Chapter VI?
3. What is the title of Chapter IV?
4. Of whom does Tarkovsky write, "wasn't trying to convey his own experience to anyone, he wanted to put across ideas, purely and simply"?
5. In Chapter V, Tarkovsky writes, "I am always sickened when an artist underpins his system of images with deliberate tendentiousness or" what?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)