|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What well-known Soviet and Russian actor and clown starred in many popular films and played Patrikey, Cathedral Treasurer, in Audrey Rublyov?
(a) Alexander Blok.
(b) Dimitri Merezhkovsky.
(c) Yuri Nikulin.
(d) Effendi Kapiyev.
2. What hero dies in the end of Ivan's Childhood?
(a) Lieutenant Galtsev.
(b) Alexander Kruschev.
(c) Ivan Bondarev.
(d) Lieutenant-Colonel Gryaznov.
3. What Irish novelist and poet, considered to be one of the most influential writers in the modernist avant-garde of the early 20th century, is best known for Ulysses?
(a) Robert Burns.
(b) James Joyce.
(c) Samuel Beckett.
(d) Sir Walter Scott.
4. What refers to the version of a screenplay that is used during the production of a motion picture?
(a) Production script.
(b) Shooting script.
(c) Post-production script.
5. In what film does the Editor's note that is added in the commentary in this edition, appear as it was Tarkovsky's final film?
(a) The Sacrifice.
(d) The Mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the book of short stories, In Our Time?
2. What term is used to describe the design aspects of a theater or film production, both in visually artful ways through storyboarding, cinematography, stage design, and direction?
3. What book of the Bible is quoted in Chapter II in discussing Tarkovsky's Andrey Rublyov?
4. Whose ring bore the inscription, 'All will pass'?
5. What does Tarkovsky write will still always be a code standing for a logical deduction in the scientist?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)