1. In what film does the Editor's note that is added in the commentary in this edition, appear as it was Tarkovsky's final film?
(a) The Mirror.
(b) The Sacrifice.
2. Tarkovsky writes in his Introduction that he began jotting notes for the first draft of this book how many years prior?
3. In what year did Tarkovsky produce Ivan's Childhood?
4. Tarkovsky writes in the Introduction, "I realized that I generally came to recognize my own working principles through questioning" what?
(b) Established theory.
(c) What the cinema was capable of.
5. What film did the woman civil engineer from Leningrad write to Tarkovsky about in the Introduction?
(b) The Mirror.
(d) The Sacrifice.
6. When was the film Andrei Rublev released?
7. Tarkovsky writes in the Introduction that the public condemned his film Mirror for being "inadmissibly" what?
8. In what year was the film Solaris produced?
This section contains 3,759 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)