|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kaitin wait for Bram in Chapter 13?
(a) At Bram's house
(b) At the vegetable stand
(c) At Becky's house
(d) At school
2. What does Mrs. Flannery talk to Kaitlin about in Chapter 15?
(a) Books about local history
(b) Kaitlin's boyfriend
(c) College scholarships
(d) Mrs.Flannery's nephew, Rick
3. What does Bram want to go to college for?
4. What does Kaitlin notice about Bram in Chapter 11?
(a) His hatred of the Malones runs deep
(b) He is afraid of water
(c) He doesn't look like other members of his family
(d) He is left-handed
5. What does Kaitlin discover from her phone call to Bram in Chapter 9?
(a) He lives in a rich neighborhood
(b) His car has broken down
(c) He thinks he is an only child
(d) He only sees his mother on the weekends
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, where does Kaitlin go when she parts from Bram?
2. What important information does Bram share with Kaitlin in Chapter 5?
3. What does Kaitlin’s mother announce over dinner in Chapter 3?
4. Why does Kaitlin end up dismissing Mrs. Flannery's suggestions in Chapter 15?
5. What decade do the diary entries Kaitlin reads in Chapter 13 date to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bram ask of Kaitlin in Chapter 4?
2. What excuse does Kaitlin give for abruptly leaving Bram?
3. How does the relationship between Bram and Kaitlin progress in Chapter 7?
4. Who is Rick, and what does Kaitlin think of him?
5. What does Kaitlin do when she finds out who Bram is?
6. Why does Allison Crutchfield tell Kaitlin about the old Crutchfield documents?
7. Why is Bram reluctant to study art in college?
8. How does Kaitlin earn spending money?
9. What does Kaitlin find in Bram's garage?
10. Why does Kaitlin initially dismiss the idea of going to college?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)