|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year of high school is Caitlin beginning?
(a) Freshman year
(b) Senior year
(c) Junior year
(d) Sophomore year
2. What does Kaitlin do with the portrait at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) She gives it to her mother
(b) She returns it
(c) She throws it away
(d) She hugs it
3. What does Bram show Kaitlin a sketch of?
(a) A barn at her farm
(c) A bird
4. What does Kaitlin do when she finds out Bram’s identity?
(a) She laughs nervously
(b) She leaves
(c) She yells at him
(d) She makes a phone call
5. What do Bram and Kaitlin begin doing every day by Chapter 5?
(c) Passing notes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kaitlin struggle with in Chapter 6?
2. What does Kaitlin consider doing to Bram's gift in Chapter 6?
3. Why did Maggie’s sister refuse to speak to her again?
4. What day is it when Bram introduces himself to Kaitlin?
5. What might prevent Bram from going to college for what he wants to?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)