|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Screwjack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thompson write "is all that matters--except for the horrible scars" in the Introduction?
2. Thompson described the charwomen as prowling about the hotel like crippled ___________.
3. Which airline was mentioned in connection with the following quote: "Xerox copy with author's notes of yesterday's program..."?
(a) Delta Airlines.
(b) American Airlines.
(c) Continental Airlines.
(d) U.S. Airlines.
4. In "Mescalito," what was "adjusting to this new stimulus like an old soldier ambushed and panicked for a moment"?
(a) The spirit.
(b) The body.
(c) The brain.
(d) The soul.
5. What is the date of the first entry of "Mescalito"?
(a) February 16.
(b) February 23.
(c) March 12.
(d) September 18.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Thompson see upon entering the kitchen?
2. Thompson wrote in "Mescalito" while tripping that his eyes felt bigger than____________.
3. What did Thompson back on the balcony to get while waiting for Oscar in "Mescalito"?
4. What did Thompson write he didn't miss at all, most days, in the Introduction?
5. Where did Thompson write of people howling over late deadlines in "Mescalito"?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)