|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mescalito, Pages 30 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thompson arrived back from a tour of the Soviet Union and _____________.
2. Thompson wrote that ___________ was "keeping me on my rails, without it I'd be completely adrift and weird" in "Mescalito"?
(a) The television.
(b) The radio.
(c) The telephone.
(d) The typewriter.
3. Thompson tried to focus on the sound of what musical instrument between ads during his trip in "Mescalito"?
4. What drug did Thompson equate mescaline as being very much like in "Mescalito"?
5. What did Thompson write he thought should be last in order in the Introduction?
(a) Death of a Poet.
(c) Fear and Loathing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who composed Sonata in F Major for Oboe and Guitar?
2. With whom did Thompson write of sitting on the Strip, talking to off-duty hookers in "Mescalito"?
3. Thompson was anxious about _____________coming into his hotel room in "Mescalito."
4. What is the date of the third entry in "Mescalito"?
5. According to the Introduction, what was Thompson going to murder in his backyard?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)