|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mescalito, Pages 30 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thompson has problems with beer and __________.
2. What date is the second entry of "Mescalito"?
(a) March 12.
(b) February 18.
(c) February 20.
(d) February 19.
3. What had gone off in the night in Thompson's second entry from "Mescalito"?
(a) His alarm.
(b) The fire alarm.
(c) A tornado alert.
(d) A police siren.
4. In "Mescalito," what did Thompson describe as an unbearable experience that would blow the top right off his head?
(d) Going in public.
5. How many flower children walked below Thompson's window and waved at him in "Mescalito"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Mescalito," Thompson described his typewriter arrow "jumping along like a ___ in one of those sing-along movie shorts, bouncing from word to word with the music."
2. What station did Thompson promise to send a check to in "Mescalito"?
3. How did Thompson describe his typewriter keys while tripping in "Mescalito"?
4. Thompson wrote, regarding the order of the stories, that the dramatic tension should build like _____________.
5. What did Thompson worry he might wig out and demand in "Mescalito"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)