|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mescalito, Pages 30 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thompson claim in the Introduction was what "we must deal with" today?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The Book.
(c) The police.
(d) The episode.
2. What did Thompson consider mixing with ice fragments to drink in "Mescalito"?
(a) Old Crow.
(c) Jack Daniels.
3. From where did Thompson write he had returned in the Introduction?
(b) New York.
(c) The Great Beyond.
(d) The Wilderness.
4. How much beer did Thompson have left, although it was too early to call for more, in "Mescalito"?
(a) Two beers.
(b) Three beers.
(c) Half a beer.
(d) One beer.
5. How many flower children walked below Thompson's window and waved at him in "Mescalito"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Thompson creep across the room to get to help with the sunlight in "Mescalito"?
2. According to Thompson, how high above his feet was his head while tripping in "Mescalito"?
3. In "Mescalito," what was "adjusting to this new stimulus like an old soldier ambushed and panicked for a moment"?
4. Which airline was mentioned in connection with the following quote: "Xerox copy with author's notes of yesterday's program..."?
5. Thompson arrived back from a tour of the Soviet Union and _____________.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)