|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mescalito, Pages 15 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thompson write he now had a fifth of in the beginning of "Mescalito"?
(a) Crown Royal.
(c) Louis Martini Barbera.
(d) Gentleman Jack.
2. What were the police and ambulances scrambling toward as Thompson watched in the beginning of "Mescalito"?
(a) The L.A. Club.
(b) Whiskytown Go Go.
(c) Studio 54.
3. What veteran CBS journalist did Thompson describe as being condescending in "Mescalito"?
(a) George Herman.
(b) Walter Cronkite.
(c) Jimmy Carter.
(d) James Farmer.
4. From where did Thompson write he had returned in the Introduction?
(a) New York.
(b) The Great Beyond.
(d) The Wilderness.
5. According to Thompson, to the flower children in "Mescalito" he must have been seen as just another ________________.
(a) Fat cat.
(b) Wet blanket.
(c) Old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car did the flower children end up getting into in "Mescalito"?
2. Where did Thompson write of people howling over late deadlines in "Mescalito"?
3. In the opening of "Mescalito" Thompson was full of pills, club sandwiches, and _____________.
4. What did Thompson write he didn't miss at all, most days, in the Introduction?
5. On what floor was Thompson staying in "Mescalito"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)