|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mescalito, Pages 30 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the opening of "Mescalito" Thompson was full of pills, club sandwiches, and _____________.
(a) Jack Daniels.
(c) Evan Williams.
(d) Old Crow.
2. What had gone off in the night in Thompson's second entry from "Mescalito"?
(a) His alarm.
(b) The fire alarm.
(c) A police siren.
(d) A tornado alert.
3. What were the police and ambulances scrambling toward as Thompson watched in the beginning of "Mescalito"?
(b) Whiskytown Go Go.
(c) Studio 54.
(d) The L.A. Club.
4. According to Thompson, "Singer sewing time is ____ minutes until eight o'clock."
5. In "Mescalito," Thompson described his typewriter arrow "jumping along like a ___ in one of those sing-along movie shorts, bouncing from word to word with the music."
Short Answer Questions
1. At what hotel was Thompson staying in "Mescalito"?
2. What drug did Thompson equate mescaline as being very much like in "Mescalito"?
3. What kind of music did Thompson describe on the radio while tripping in "Mescalito"?
4. According to the Introduction, what was Thompson going to murder in his backyard?
5. Who sang "The Weight" on the radio in "Mescalito"?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)