Mescalito, Pages 15 through 29
1. To whom is the letter in the Introduction addressed?
2. What Hawaiian word for "thank you" did Thompson write in the Introduction?
3. From where did Thompson write he had returned in the Introduction?
(a) The Great Beyond.
(b) New York.
(c) The Wilderness.
4. Thompson wrote he had been chased and tormented by what huge radioactive creatures in the Introduction?
(d) Red foxes.
5. For how long had Thompson been chased and tormented by giant radioactive creatures in the Introduction?
(a) 36 weeks.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 22 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
6. In the Introduction, where was Thompson placed after his escape?
(a) A Decompression Chamber.
(b) An enforced labor camp.
(c) A mental institution.
(d) A holding cell.
7. When did Thompson write that "it started" in his letter in the Introduction?
(a) Groundhog Day.
(b) Valentine's Day.
This section contains 3,685 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)